BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Sienna P.
Ft Lauderdale
Loved this sunscreen because it didn’t really feel like a sunscreen. It was very hydrating but still protected my skin. Definitely wish there was more spf but it wasn’t bad. Definitely way too expensive for a sunscreen but it’s nice!
Dasha D.
reisterstown
This is my first time purchasing this product. It's light-weight, goes on comfortably, isn't greasy, and I notice my skin looks (not sure if it actually is) tighter. I'm glad to have a vegan, cruelty-free product to protect my skin from the sun with!
Haley H.
Boones mill, Va
This sunscreen is great for a day out in the sun. The packaging is great and easy to travel with. All of tarte products are affordable considering the high quality of the products. I would highly recommend this product to a friend.
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
Tarteguard is the BEST facial sunscreen!! It doesn’t clog my pores or break me out. It is the perfect high SPF facial sunscreen and I’d recommend this to anyone needing that extra layer of prevention underneath their makeup!
sierra b.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This sunscreen is amazing and makes my skin feel so so soft! Tarte always has amazing products but this is one of my favorites for sure! Worth the buy! If you’re thinking of getting it, definitely do! You can thank me later
Elizabeth F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Loved this sunscreen. Is not greasy at all. Goes on smoothly and absorbs nicely. A little pricey but worth it. I will continue using Tarte. Packaging was nothing special. I will buy again. Love Tarte and all their products.
Maria H.
I really enjoyed this product when I tired it. I didn't really find myself reaching for it very often but I still did like it. I will probably not repurchase because I have others that I enjoy more, good product nonetheless.
Brittany 👑.
Knoxville, TN
What a great sunscreen. It doesn’t pile up when i put my makeup on. It smells good, works well and is pretty moisturizing. It’s natural and helps my dry skin feel moisturizer and allows primer/foundation to go on smoothly.
joanna d.
palatine , IL
honestly speaking it was good but drugstore sunscreen products do the exact same thing. my skin is sensitive so i have to be careful with what sunscreens I use. Although it did not break me out, it was not worth the price.
staci m.
pascoag
I bought this online and I can’t speak to much on how this product works. I hate sunscreen and figured I’d use something on my face. It was nice and light and always beautiful in the package. Tarts does nice work with that
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Is this worth the price
Veronica M.
How does this sunscreen differ from others, especially compared to those at lower and comparable price points?
Victoria B.
Chesapeake , VA
I've seen a lot photos of this sunscreen but not many reviews. How often do you need to reapply?

Sephora