BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Haley H.
Boones mill, Va
This sunscreen is great for a day out in the sun. The packaging is great and easy to travel with. All of tarte products are affordable considering the high quality of the products. I would highly recommend this product to a friend.
Maria H.
I really enjoyed this product when I tired it. I didn't really find myself reaching for it very often but I still did like it. I will probably not repurchase because I have others that I enjoy more, good product nonetheless.
sierra b.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This sunscreen is amazing and makes my skin feel so so soft! Tarte always has amazing products but this is one of my favorites for sure! Worth the buy! If you’re thinking of getting it, definitely do! You can thank me later
Shelby E.
Grand Rapids, MI
Feels very nice on the skin. It does not leave an oily finish. This product did more than exceed my expectations! it is a very effective product and I would reamend it to anybody with any skin type! not only is the product amazing! but so is the packaging.
joanna d.
palatine , IL
honestly speaking it was good but drugstore sunscreen products do the exact same thing. my skin is sensitive so i have to be careful with what sunscreens I use. Although it did not break me out, it was not worth the price.
Aldana Q.
Miami
Absolutely love! Definitely would buy again. This is probably one of the few sunscreen lotions that actually work! It is a bit pricey but definitely worth the investment since it lasts a long time if you don’t overdo it. Not to mention it has a very nice smell!
Heather T.
Elkton, MD
I got a sample of this from sephora and I like it. Tarte products agree with my skin. It is a good sunscreen which I have started looking for to incorporate into my daily routine. This one does what it says. No complaints.
Brittany 👑.
Knoxville, TN
What a great sunscreen. It doesn’t pile up when i put my makeup on. It smells good, works well and is pretty moisturizing. It’s natural and helps my dry skin feel moisturizer and allows primer/foundation to go on smoothly.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This is a group rate sunscreen! And let’s talk about how cute the packaging is! Gorgeous purple bottle and you get a ton of product SPF 30 so that’s a lot of protection and I definitely love carrying this with me to the beach
staci m.
pascoag
I bought this online and I can’t speak to much on how this product works. I hate sunscreen and figured I’d use something on my face. It was nice and light and always beautiful in the package. Tarts does nice work with that
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?
Rachel B.
Overland Park, KS
Is this product greasy? Worth the price? Should I just stick with normal sunscreen?
Emily B.
Ames, IA
Is the quantity worth the value?

Sephora