BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shailey N.
This product was both a protective agent for the skin and provided hydration and smooth sensations on the skin. This was purchased from Sephora, and I️ would use this again
Rana S.
Howell, Mi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tarte and this is no exception. The formula is nice and light. The spf is very effective. I use it daily with my makeup. The scent has a lingering mineral quality to it but everything else is perfect.
Jocelyn G.
San Juan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually got tarte’s sunscreen on my Birchbox which and I’m a huge fan of sunscreens because I’ve been trying to improve my skin care products and this was the best one .
Lisa R.
Kansas City , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it!! Super smooth product! It find it with the price 100% it met all expectations and then some!! I seen little room for improvement nothing on the tip of my tongue
Julie P.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I feel like it makes my skin feel very oily compared to other products I have used before. Overall not a terrible product, it does it’s job by protecting which is why I bought it. Also it smells great!
Sapphire V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging is so gorgeous lol I really dig the color of it the product works and does what it's supposed to do although I am a first time user I really liked the way this product worked with me I would reconsider it to others.
Ciara D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte guard was in my ipsy bag a few months back. The color match my skin perfectly and is perfect for a light B.B. cream / sunscreen for a beach day or light make up day
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love love this lotion it not only smellls so good but it protects my face from the son it’s my everyday lotion I recommend it to evey woman out in the sun everyday
DevinLandry T.
West Linn, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good sunscreen- didn’t make my face oily or mess up my foundation. Smell was okay. The bottle was pretty cute and good for travel. Overall, I would recommend this.
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best stuff ever, not only does it work beautifully, it has such a soft amazing smell . I use it even if I am not going outside such great stuff . I always have a back up .
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Nikki S.
I want to try this, need to know what the hype is.....can somebody give me the 411???
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this leave a white cast under your makeup or give an intense flashback in photos? I love Tarte products but I haven't splurged on this yet 😀❤️💄
Natalie O.
Irondale, AL
Is this greasy? I need a sunscreen that won't oil up my face and that I can use with makeup.