BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

Reviews (12065)
Buy on Sephora
Whitney S.
Convoy, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE! it goes on so smoothly and like most tarte products it smells great. it’s a thin and light texture and does not feel heavy while on. it does a light coverage and great for a day on the beach! would recommend to a friend! :)
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
I found a sample bottle of this that I had acquired somewhere along the line. I've used it a few times and like it decently. I don't think I will repurchase the full-size once I run out, though. I think cheaper alternatives do the job just as well.
jamesline j.
west palm beach
This is one of my new favorite products especially for the transition from spring to summer. No matter what time of year it is always a good idea to wear sunscreen, however, most of us probably are not motivated to apply a greasy formula to our face that smells of coconuts and bananas all year round. This product is a great way of changing that. The packaging is beyond adorable and I like that it has a silicon cover on it, which would allow for a good grip if on the beach or by the pool. The only pitfall of it that I see thus far is the price, it's pretty pricey when it's possible to buy a facial moisturizer and sunscreen much cheaper at a drugstore. If we are being honest it is a glorified $32 sunscreen, however, the packaging, scent, and overall feel of the product is enough payoff for the money. The overall experience definitely makes me want to apply it daily.I have read reviews on this product that it makes some people break out, my skin type is normal to dry and I have had no issue. The scent is very nice and subtle. In my experience I have noticed that when it is first applied it does make my face slightly tacky (as any sunscreen would), but about 10-15 minutes later my skin is left feeling very smooth. Application is easy and the product does "melt into the skin" as advertised. in relation to the extra benefits that Tarte claims it has, My skin does seem a bit firmer while using it. My makeup applies easily over it and is left very smooth. Note: I have not foundation over this. the only makeup product applied directly over tarteguard was a pressed blush.
I love Tarte cosmetics and honestly I wish I had the money to buy all their products because they can even make sun screen amazing! This cute little purple bottle contains a great sun protectant that gets the job done and it doesn't irritate my skin like many drugstore face spf's. I also love that like every other product of theirs, it's paraben free, meaning that the ingredients are swapped out for more natural ones. Because I have lupus, I have to be very careful to protect myself from the sun, so thanks to Tarte I am able to go out without the worry of causing myself harm. Now about ease of application, that is made simple by the pump on the top of the bottle allowing you to control how much product you want. The formula itself is very creamy and feels soft on the skin without feeling greasy. And lastly, unlike most sunscreens, tarte's spf smells really good! Although this may be on the higher end of the price spectrum, it's every bit worth it when it comes to protecting your healt
I actually like this sunscreen a lot. My skin is very dry, sensitive and I'm super pale. I've given up on tinted sun protection - the tint is always, always too dark and orange. Finally decided it's better for me to stick with the white stuff cause that's closer to my actual skin tone. This is a little bit shiny at first but I just make sure to give it a few minutes to absorb.. That said, I don't think this product is for those with oilier skin. The texture is smooth like a light lotion - it doesn't have that coagulated feeling that lots of physical sunscreens have.
There's a slight fragrance (which I could do without) but I haven't gotten any allergic reactions from it and it doesn't bother me once it soaks in. The packaging is very nice, it has that rubberized coating all over the outside. I like that you can pump out a 1/2 pump if you want.
I bought it during the F+F sale at 20% off so the price was right. I'd repurchase when I run out.
danielle c.
This product from target cosmetics works great! It protects your skin and the spf 30 makes sure your skin is safe and not burnt. For the price point you get great quality and this bottle will last you a while!
Liv M.
Fork, SC
This is my favorite facial sunscreen! It doesn’t clog my pores, but it still really protects my skin. I spend a lot of time outdoors and at the beach/pool so I really have to use the right sunscreen. This does everything I need it to do!!
Dee M.
jacksoville
I really don’t use sunscreen so I just decide to use this one. My friends have gave me a lot of good reviews about it so I decide to try it which I did not like it.
Rose Q.
Best product for me of all I’ve tried I was a first time user. I have a lot of trouble with sunspots this Product was great nice packaging good pricing and I would definitely recommend to others I would absolutely buy this product again!
Karen A.
Burlington , WA
I am happy with this sunscreen. Absorbs well and wears great under makeup. Bottle is cute and easy to handle pump function makes for quick and clean application. Would recommend. Sunscreen is such an important part of any beauty routine.
Taylor M.
Palmetto, FL
It’s got a nice smell to it and doesn’t leave your face feeling oily, it actually absorbs into the skin nicely. It is pricey for a face sunscreen but it is a brand name so you can’t complain if you want to pay for the brand not the item
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
Tarte products are amazing and their sunscreen doesn’t disappoint! Living in the South sunscreen is a must have and I use this daily! It protects my skin while leaving it feeling soft and doesn’t cause me to break out. Highly recommend!
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Meagan R.
Irving, TX
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?