BY TARTE #18 in Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am absolutely in love with tarteguard! This SPF is not only protecting your skin, but it also moisturizer and keeps your skin looking young and flawless!!!! This comes HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
I'm L.
Great coverage, not greasy. The packaging is a great size to keep in your bag and the design/color is nice. I would recommend to friends even with sensitive skin. I used this t on my children without issue.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product at first, but it just had to be reapplied more often than other brands.
Maybe if it was a stronger spf then it would’ve worked better/longer on my fair skin.
Alexiss D.
Selma
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product because I never put sunscreen on even though studies say that you should wear sunscreen everyday! This product helps you do that because you don’t view it as sunscreen but rather lotion!
Kelli S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my #boxycharm box, and I'm really glad I did! It is a little on the pricier side, but I fell in love. It's not greasy, but moisturizing and the smell is great!
Ana Z.
Waterford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sunscreen it's my favorite it smells really good and works really well. It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for. This is totally worth it!! I recommend to all!!
Haley D.
Galloway, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this on my face and it is excellent! Does not cause any breakouts and also protects my skin from harmful rays. I would highly recommend this product to anyone in need of good sun protection and care!
Susie Q.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pleasant scent, good packaging and gets the job done! It feels like I have nothing on my face when I use it, it’s not greasy at all and it doesn’t make my skin to break out. I highly recommend this product
Brandy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this super good formula used all summer long and love super nice packaging and lasts a very long time (: had for a very long time now and i still love and would buy again
Brittany A.
MACON, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. It moisturizes my skin without leaving a greasy film all over my face. My makeup can go over it without making it look cakey... total lifesaver for the sunny seasons!
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Laura C.
Los Angeles , CA
Where can you buy it?
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Rachel B.
columbia , MO
Is this product greasy? Worth the price? Should I just stick with normal sunscreen?