BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sam R.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great sunscreen. When I wear it, I never get burnt. It is easy on the skin and doesn't look oily. It also smells good. I bought this at Sephora and the packaging is really cute and fun. It is pricey but I think your skin is worth the splurge.
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
I love this sunscreen! I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue with this product breaking me out or burning. I think it offers great SPF protection and I use it every day. It's also super light weight, which is important for facial sunscreen.
Lexie F.
Love the smell of this product! I would buy this again and it feels very light weight on the skin. I use it under my makeup and it doesn't cast white when I use flash. I would recommend and found this at my local ulta. I only wish they had a higher spf
Candy M.
Los Angeles, CA
Its pretty good but i don't know if i will buy again because I've found better for cheaper prices and it is very similar to this one but I'm not sure. it met my somewhat expectations but overall it was effective and got the job done and its good!!!!!!
Sierra A.
Merced, CA
I absolutely love tarte 2Go tartguard 30 moisturizing sunscreen lotion broad spectrum UVA UVB protection I've never used one as good as this before and it is amazing brand it is not tested on animals and I would recommend this to anybody and everybody
Kia L.
This tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF30 is amazing and not disappointing at all. I love purple so packagaing is beautiful to me. It is super gentle for any skin type and not harsh. I would totally recommend this items to others.
Jasmen P.
Phoenix , Az
Tarte sunscreen lotion smells GREAT! Feels great also! I am a first time user and totally plan to purchase more. I didn't buy it I received it as a gift but for sure plan to buy more. It was very effective & I would totally recommend it to othersssss.
Morgan G.
I received a sample of this in a Sephora Play box and I liked it, but not enough to buy the full size. It sinks into the skin easily and doesn't leave any oily, white residue. The moisturizer I use has SPF in it, so I don't really need a separate one.
Yasmin R.
Hayward, CA
I love all things tarte so when I came across their sunscreen, i just had to buy it. And surely enough, i loved it. It has great coverage and isn't too oily nor does it have that nasty sunscreen smell. It was a great purchase! Tarte never disappoints.
Desiree E.
Medford , OR
Smells amazing! It is a little more pricey than the average sunscreens. Worth it! Keeps my face moisturized while protecting my face! I got it at ulta the packaging is very cute and you get a good amount and a little goes a long way. I recommended it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?