BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Courtney L.
spring hill, FL
I do like this product as far as luxury and to wear under my Foundation or anything and because it has SPF however you can find other products that you can wear under Neath your makeup with SPF they're not as expensive and also does contain a nice smell
Rheamae W.
Annapolis, MD
It is a good sun lotion,it works the way it claims to be.For the price it isn’t that bad at all.Purchased it when Tarte has sale going on.Perfect for summer,good in protecting the skin.Definitely will buy it again.
Tammy V.
I love tarte! But this did not work for me as a sunscreen. I have very pale skin that burns really easily so it is hard to find the right sunscreen. Unfortunately this one did not work so that why I rated this low.
Natalie S.
Linden, NJ
The mini is the Perfect mini sunscreen for on the go beach days - especially when you don't want to risk losing the larger size! I refill mine whenever it's running low. Doesn’t make your skin feel heavy or greasy.
Larissa S.
Mckinney , TX
A little goes a long way and feels amazing on your skin. You can see a change after you’ve been using it for a while. Wear sunscreen! You can’t imagine the difference it makes on your skin and how products go over.
Emily M.
Bemidji, MN
I really liked this sunscreen! I have very fair skin naturally (I look quite dark from self tanner) so sunscreen is very important to me! This had a nice light scent, didn’t feel greasy and has gorgeous packaging !
Haley R.
Love love love! This is my go to facial sunscreen! Tarte is by far my favorite cosmetic brand and this does not disappoint at all. You will not be disappointed with this and it lasts all day! I got this at Sephora!
alyssa d.
Bethlehem, PA
This product was a little bit oily that was the only thing i didn’t like. It is a little on the pricey side. You can find it at Ulta, or order online. I would definitely try the product out again to see how it goes.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
This is my go to facial sunscreen!! It’s the only one I can use because my skin is so sensitive. It doesn’t make my skin greasy or make it break out. And a little goes a long way!! I would totally recommend this!!
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Tarte is a newer brand for me . But I am loving their facial line and their makeup line. The lotio n goes on smooth and isn't too thick. It feels very fine and leaves my skin palatable for the rest of my products!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?