BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Savannah B.
West Monroe, LA
One of my fav sunscreens. Honestly I love anything by tarte and their products never seem to fails me. Would recommend.
Jahdaiz O.
Merced, CA
I really notice the difference with this one is not sticky or thick it goes on nicely and it covers which is important
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
I got a sample size Tarte SPF a few months ago and I really liked it. It smells so good and as an SPF, it did its job!
Alejandra R.
Saginaw, TX
Obsessed with this sun lotion, glides on perfect and it doesn't break me out. Smells kind of strong but worth the buy.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Sampled through monthly subscription box. Liked the texture of this one, felt like my face actually had something on it
Lindsay G.
Provo, UT
I love the way his felt! It was very light on the skin and wasn’t sticky! I felt like I had nothing on my skin all day.
Jennifer B.
Kinda pricey but well worth it. It doesn't burn your eyes in the beach or pool which is huge for me as I'm very active
Lexi J.
I wasn’t to impressed with this product, but it’s not a bad product either. If you have oily skin I don’t recommend it
Jessica D.
This stuff isn't overly oily. It smells great. And it protects your skin all at the same time. Difinite win in my book
Whitney W.
I use this in the summer as my moisturizer, smells great. It keeps my skin clear from breakouts and hydrated for makeup
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?