BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

Buy on Sephora
MariCaR~ J.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love this be because it has spf30
And i love the lotion that you cam massage it to your face a little longer
Meghan M.
I got a sample of this product and loved it so much that I had to buy some. I love the way it feels and smells!
Shonda S.
Worth, IL
I loved this product. It was very soft and not a heavy scent. I have sensitive skin and it didn’t break me out.
lisa c.
I have never tryed your brand but I would love to do a review on some products. I’m new to make up Nd face care
karlie s.
Love this sunscreen lotion is amazing keeps me from burning g like a burnt chip that nobody wants just love it
Jazmyne M.
Leadwood, MO
Its small but its a nice lotion with spf so no prob with that i wish they sold this at maceys or something tho
Aynur A.
Love the sunscreen, it’s nice and lightweight for the summer time and also the packaging is super cute as well.
Ere M.
West Covina, CA
Always have this on . Especially in the summer . I ran out 4 bottles already and will keep getting this product
Maria H.
I did like this sunscreen by tarte it wasn't oily or heavy on my skin which I really liked hate the greasy feel
Michelle S.
All tarte products are absolutely worth it. I haven't found a product I don't like. The sunscreen is fabulous.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?