BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mattie R.
I first tried this sunscreen as a sample from Sephora about a year ago and was hooked from the beginning. I love how lightweight and breathable it felt on my skin. It was also very moisturizing and didn't upset my skin which is definitely a plus. My one complaint would be though at times it almost felt TOO lightweight. It worked for awhile, but I found it wore off easily. After being in the sun for several hours (and putting on a generous layer of the sunscreen beforehand), I still had more of a burn than I would have expected. I have extremely pale skin though, so this may not be the case for everyone. Overall, it's an awesome sunscreen for short time wear, or as an everyday addition to a makeup routine.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
I love this brand very much but I do not understand the hype about this product. It is very expensive and I was anticipating it to be amazing, I was very letdown. I still buy a lot of make up and skin care products from this brand but the sunscreen was very oily and it would have to be reapplied often so I'm not sure why people would pay so much for oily sunscreen you have to reapply every hour....
Stephani B.
I LOVE TARTE COSMETICS! THIS SUNSCREEN LOTION GOES ON VERY SMOOTH AND DOES NOT LEAVE YOUR SKIN WITH A STICK FEELING. THE PRICE WAS GREAT, LOVELY PACKAGE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS OR PURCHASE AS A GIFT TO SOMEONE. DEFINITELY WORTH THE TRY, SKIN FEELS VERY SOFT :)
Rose R.
Toledo, OH
Liked this product a lot, it didn't become greasy like some sun screens do. It also didn't feel heavy on my face
Mo B.
Lexington, SC
Very nice and smooth onto my skin. It felt like I was putting on another layer of skin but it felt really good. The only problem I had with the product was the price. If it was a little bit more cheap then I think a lot of people would buy it . But overall it's good.
Gianna K.
Toms River, NJ
I love using this to protect my face from the sun. Make up applies so beautifully on top of this as well and it offers a great spf. When the sun is strong I don't leave home with out this on my face.
Willmarie M.
New Haven, CT
Made me break up sooooooooooooo much. And the smell is way to strong for me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bailey M.
Cabot , Ar
This smells really good and works wonders for my skin! While protecting it it's also moisturizing making it so soft
Sabrina S.
Bakersfield, CA
I have no negative comments about this product. It's one of my must haves all year. Even in the winter. It's become s comfort product for me.
jamie b.
i have sensitive skin to sunscreen but this is my favorite they normally make my skin sting and this does not it is kinda a lot of money but it i good and totally worth the price and is great value
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?