BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Riley K.
Commerce Township, MI
The Tarteguard had a light feel to it which felt great. The overall protection was good up to my standards. I liked the formula and overall results!!
Taylor A.
Pasadena, MD
Great sunscreen to put on under make up in the summer months! Extremely light weight but by far the best face sunscreen I've used!
Brooke E.
Winnemucca, NV
Of the sunscreen lotion has good coverage and feel good on the skin not too heavy very smooth.
Marta B.
Park Ridge, IL
Love the on-greasy feel of this sunscreen. It worked well in the sun and I didn't feel like I had to reapply constantly. It's light and comes in a cute bottle... what more do you want?
Fary S.
Me gusta este protector solar, lo llevó usando un tiempo, me gusta mucho por no tiene una textura pegajosa lo que no me gusta es que la protección es solo de 30
Zoe C.
Not one of my favorite sunscreens but it does do the job well. I feel it moisturizes my skin well and for me doesn't have an off putting smell.
Carrie R.
Valrico, FL
I really love the coverage and protection this lotion provides. It's not greasy at all when you wear it so it goes well with any makeup. I purchase mine at Sephora. I do find it effective since I tend to freckle a lot so it helps with any sun exposure. I would recommend this product for daily use.
Shelby S.
Pasadena, MD
I haven't used this before but I'm sure it's great because most Tarte items are. Especailly as a sunscreen.
Sara R.
it’s essential to find a physical sunscreen that blends in as well as it’s chemical counterparts. Enter the new all-mineral, non-chemical Tarte Tarteguard 30 Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 and pasty pale face is a thing of the past!
Theresa A.
Lemon Grove, CA
It protects the skin nicely, and it takes care of your skin to still have a glow in your skin.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?