BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gabby Z.
Kingston, GA
I honestly love this lotion i always run to the store to get it whenever i run out cause i can’t live without it
Kelly C.
Perfect for moisturizing your face without leaving you feeling greasy and shiny. It also has a nice light scent.
Jeanine D.
Westlake, OH
Alway wear sunscreen ladies! I love tarte cosmetics so much! This sunscreen is so lightweight and feels amazing!
Katlyn W.
Martinsburg, WV
I'm obsessed with tarte so of course I tried this product, it feels great on the skin, light weight. Recommended
nicoletta s.
Worth, IL
I loved it using during the hot days. It didn’t make my face fell sticky like some of the others face sunscreens
Jordan P.
Just love the sunscreen lotion ot make me so happy becasue i know my skin it in good hands tarte love it so much
aby b.
Phoenix
I love the smell, and the way it applys on skin ! I have only bought it once but i will repurchase this product.
Amy B.
I LOVE tarte. One of my favorite brands of all time. This is so nice and lightweight, kinda pricey but I like it.
Amanda J.
Columbia, SC
A little pricey for what you are getting. This would not be my first choice. Not bad...just did not blow me away.
Carmen G.
It's ok kinda irritated my skin a bit but it did the job so maybe I should try it again after a few weeks to see
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?