BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emma B.
Flagstaff, AZ
I love tarte and tarte skincare but this sunscreen was not my fave. It left my face really oily (I know sunscreen is oily but like OILY) and just didn't really WOW me personally. But this could really work for other people and maybe used underneath a powder or foundation
Stacey D.
Portland, TX
This sunscreen is lightweight and moisturizing without leaving your face feeling oily or greasy.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
I used this every day over the summer. I received it in my Sephora Play! box. I'm not sure if I would repurchase a high end sunscreen when there are so many drugstore options or I can purchase face products with it included.
Yaidelyn F.
This is a great sunscreen for the face . I use this under my make up and my finished face looks flawless. It is a bit more of a dewy tacky finish. This does not break me out at all. No signs of Sun damage or burnt skin. I would most definitely continue to buy this product
Morgan G.
N Lauderdale, FL
Love this sunscreen, usually wneh i put sunscreen on my face it gets very oily and sticky but this does the opposite. My face does not peel or breakout after use
Sarah S.
I loved this sunscreen! It didn't feel greasy after it dried. Sometimes with sunscreen your face can feel dirty, but this was perfect! The only tiny thing wrong was that I felt like it made my face a little shiny, but that can be dealt with. Over all I think this is a great buy.
Adrianna P.
This is my summer must have product or tropical vacation product. It's super light weight I even use this as a moisturizer under my makeup. Really nice soft smell. I always buy it and would definitely recommend it.
Marla R.
Greensboro, NC
I personally thought it was good, what I personally liked the best is that I was able to use it under my makeup and it was perfect because usually sunscreens make my face oily and I didn't have a problem with this. I actually didn't buy this I got it as a gift, but the price is about $30
Driza T.
San Mateo, CA
I have not used this exact product, but I have really oily skin. So my question is is this a good product to use if I really oily skin? Also I really like long lasting sunscreen lotion.
Rachel W.
Venice
works excellent still got a little burnt tho i don't recommend if you want skin cancer
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?