BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lehigh Acres, FL
This sunscreen is GREAT. It does what it is supposed to do without feeling too heavy or oily. Oh and it smells wonderful.
Joanna L.
Cleveland, OH
I love that it is easy to carry around in my purse. Perfect for when you forget to put it on at home. Works like a dream!
Cassidy P.
Louisville, KY
Gosh I just really really love this brand, it stands for all the things I want in a company and the quality is always a1
Alexis S.
San Marcos , Tx
Used the Tarte sunscreen lotion while I was on vacation, it smelt nice and it kept my face from getting an ugly sunburn.
Dora L.
Brownsville , TX
I got a sample of this with a beauty Macy's order and its great . Love the travel size because it fits great in my purse
Clarybel M.
Products from tragedy are very good I like them myself I used to use this and it was a 100% worth your money by all means
Rebecca D.
I love this sunscreen. Doesn't make me break out and really keeps me from getting brunt! Also the bottle is just so cute
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
My skin is so fair I almost always get sun burnt even with sunscreen this has been the only thing that has worked for me
Caleb W.
There’s nothing really special but it does protect your skin and there is no white cast!! I would probably buy it again!
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I received a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and I LOVE IT. It's very light weight and can be applied under makeup!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?