BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Im sensitive to sunscreen, so when I do use sunscreen, it's usually eco-friendly or built in with my foundation (tarte). I started using this during the summer of 2016 and was impressed. It's a bit too expensive for my liking, but it did the job perfectly well.
Alfred E.
Goes well and smooth not super oily and would prefer using it often. Goes well with my makeup routine. Love the product and doesn't make me oily. Would purchase again.
Angelina G.
San Antonio, TX
I definitely don't recommend this product to any of my friends. I left my face super red even though i'm not allergic to any of the ingredients. This product was harsh to my acne. It made my acne grow worse. I stopped using this product after a week.
Ashley R.
Mission, KS
I don't know if I would say this works or not. I tried it but I normally wear my makeup without this on and it last all day. Sooo unless you just have the extra cash around or if you're using drug store make up that doesn't last as long use this and i guess for protection too
Gabriela M.
To be honest, this sunscreen does the work to protect your skin from the UV lights on a daily basic, my only problem is that I find that it's average performance for the price tag, I could get away with performance like that with any other drugstore sunscreen.
Briana J.
I am a huge fan of protecting you skin from the heat! This sunscreen offers great coverage and doesn't appear oily on the skin. Very effective and useful for the outdoors. Definitely gonna buy for the summer!
Sarah D.
I have a sensitive skin so this one is the only one I ever really use. It has always worked for me.
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
very pricey in my range I found a cheaper alternative I enjoy it is not life changing but it did not meet my expectations it was disappointing and just save your money and get a cheaper one unless you do not mind spending that much but trust me...!
Paulina P.
Tucson, AZ
I honestly love the smell of it, its light weight and it feels really good, i use it under my makeup and i love how well it looks!
Zoe B.
Haverhill, MA
Great sunscreen! Protects my skin better than any other. A little pricey but it doesn't feel strange on the skin! The only issue I have is that my foundation looks a little patchy under it. Luckily I usually don't wear this under foundation
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?