BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sophia J.
Studio City, CA
I have a dry skin. I thought it would work for me as I love Tarte products. But Tarte Tarteguard Suncreen is too oily even for my dry skin. It doesn't set and moves on the surface of face. Doesn't work well under the makeup. For a bare face, it'll make some white lines if it gathers.
Jenissa M.
Lancaster , PA
My best sunscreen ever protects you well has a very good smell ! Prefect I love it and you should try it! It's the bomb and I wouldn't say anything else
laura m.
bronx, NY
Me encanta mucho esta marca la recomieno mucho en verdad es super genial muy muy buena en verdad exelente
Marrien f.
I heard a lot of good things about it on youtube so I went ahead and gave it a try. Now I'm in love with it and wear it almost everyday. very lightweight and definitely met my expectations. one of the best sunscreens out there.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the way this product feels on my skin! It doesn't cause me to break out like previous products that I've used. It is definitely worth what you pay for!
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL
It's an ok sunscreen I mean I don't really need it but my friend uses it and she is pale and she loves it says it's protects her from sunburn but it could always be better.
Melissa B.
This product was part of a very value set that I got from Sephora and it worked just as good as any other sunblock works in my opinion. When you compare the price of the sunblock to the drugstore one that works just as good it's not good
Emily R.
Allentown, PA
Smells great and great for being out in the sun all day. It's also super easy to reapply on a hot sunny day.
LaTaya N.
Everything tarte is worth buying, this product most definitely met my expectations. For my skin it was gentle and smooth, I thought it was effective and worked well for how much a paid for it.i would recommend to anyone who likes a lighter lotion.
Taylor A.
Pasadena, MD
Great sunscreen to put on under make up in the summer months! Extremely light weight but by far the best face sunscreen I've used!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?