BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
cynthia s.
Tarte is one of the best brands I've worked with so far! It really helps to protect the skin on the face from the sun and other harsh things.
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
I don't use often (as most of my foundations have SPF) but when I did use, it was great. Sank into skin without feeling greasy.
Diana U.
Rocksprings, TX
I tried using tarte about 4 yrs ago. Since then all my facial products. Tarte leaves my face soft and feeling clean all day
Liv S.
Falling Waters, WV
This sunscreen is perfect for anytime in the sun no matter where you are at.
Marissa M.
Tarte is truly one of my favorite brands. Their products are so amazing. I really liked this sunscreen because it didn't have that odd smell.
Laura W.
Collinsville , OK
Amazing product. Sinks into skin effortlessly, works like a charm, and is amazing under makeup! A summertime must have!
Melany S.
Robstown, TX
My favorite so far although it may be just a 30 SPF it's perfect for a day outdoors at a BBQ or picnic
Vicky R.
Houston , TX
Since I barely use sunscreen I got this as a sample and I liked it the only thing was the smell. It was a little strong for me and also made my skin more oily and I already have oily skin. But if you have dry skin I would recommend this.
Brandy L.
Seattle, WA
Smell is very strong. This also leaves me looking greasy and never feels like it's sinking into my skin. It also irritated my skin.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton, MA
My favorite sun screen for my face. My face doesn't tolerate chemical sunscreens so this is perfect with its physical sunscreen duo. It does not break me out or leave me greasy. It's one of the few sunscreens I truly trust for my face.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?