BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Crystal B.
Gretna , LA
Love this moisturizer sunscreen combo! It is my go to right now I wear it every day. I think it works wonderful for all skin types. It smells wonderful and I would definitely recommend it to a friend. Great product by tarte.
Rheamae W.
Annapolis, MD
It is a good sun lotion,it works the way it claims to be.For the price it isn’t that bad at all.Purchased it when Tarte has sale going on.Perfect for summer,good in protecting the skin.Definitely will buy it again.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Leaves my skin mildly greasey, but otherwise it has a decent smell and last for a few hours. I usually apply it under my makeup or if I don't plan on wearing any and it works really nice on more than just my face.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Tarte is a newer brand for me . But I am loving their facial line and their makeup line. The lotio n goes on smooth and isn't too thick. It feels very fine and leaves my skin palatable for the rest of my products!
Nubia B.
Victorville , CA
Absolutely the best thing ever !!! Love the color of the bottle. It’s good for the face. I recommend it to any one. Not oily after you used it like other brands. And I keep buying it and sharing it with my family !
Jaylene V.
Ridgewood, NY
This is my ABSOLUTELY favorite sunscreen! Smells great, keeps my skin glowing 💁🏼 WHILE keeping my skin protected from the sun! I love using this product under my makeup as well as alone. I recommend this to ANYONE.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
This is my go to facial sunscreen!! It’s the only one I can use because my skin is so sensitive. It doesn’t make my skin greasy or make it break out. And a little goes a long way!! I would totally recommend this!!
Natalie S.
Linden, NJ
The mini is the Perfect mini sunscreen for on the go beach days - especially when you don't want to risk losing the larger size! I refill mine whenever it's running low. Doesn’t make your skin feel heavy or greasy.
Katie S.
Love this product. it’s always worked very well for me. the price is perfect and it’s an over all great product. i definitely recommend this to anyone! the whole product is just wonderful and i’m in love with it!
Faiza M.
This is an amazing sunscreen. It's a bit expensive but it lasts a long time. I like the smooth soft feel of it. It has a pleasant scent. It comes in a nice bottle and makeup application is easy and smooth over it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?