BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashley M.
This sunscreen is amazing because it doesn't leave my oily skin feeling or looking oily. I love to use this in place of my moisturizer on days when I am going to be in the sun all day. I purchased mine at my Sephora store and would definitely buy again.
Fernanda V.
San Antonio, TX
I've only been using for a few week but so far so good. I love it because it doesn't feel thick or oily under my make up. I purchased it at Sephora and it was a decent price compared to other high-end products. I would recommend to those with oily skin.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I try to pick moisturizers with an added SPF, but when I know I'm going to spend a lot of time outside, I reach for this heavy duty stuff! It protects against UVA and UVB rays and absorbs well into your skin without sweating off and stinging your eyes.
Mandee A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this little sunscreen! Super easy to throw in my bag. Not too much SPF but enough to keep my fave from burning too quickly with my fair skin. Love the travel mini size. Not a strong smell which I love and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or dry.
Madison B.
I love how light this feels on my skin! I don't go a day without wearing an SPF of some kind! I like the packaging (which is to be expected of tarte) And it's gentle on the skin, might be more pricey than other options. I wish there was more product :/
Nicole K.
This has a very strong fragrance which I do not like. This is a chemical sunscreen and I do prefer a mineral or physical sunscreen for everyday. I really like tarte but this was a miss for me and seemed a little gimmicky as it just came out for summer.
Natalie M.
Gulfport, MS
I got this from Sephora in a gift set. It's a great sunscreen but not good for getting wet or going under your makeup. Very disappointed. I was going to purchase the full size until I realized how badly it worked. I wouldn't waste my money on it again.
Kimberly L.
Morehead, KY
It's great for my very sensitive skin - no reaction at all and I love that it does not have a white caste once I blend it in. Every other face sunscreen I've tried that says it's not white has had a white caste and I don't want to look like a ghost all
Heather E.
Seattle, WA
I love this sunscreen! I have sensitive skin and have never had an issue with this product breaking me out or burning. I think it offers great SPF protection and I use it every day. It's also super light weight, which is important for facial sunscreen.
Lexie F.
Love the smell of this product! I would buy this again and it feels very light weight on the skin. I use it under my makeup and it doesn't cast white when I use flash. I would recommend and found this at my local ulta. I only wish they had a higher spf
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?