BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Abbey G.
Wingate, NC
Got a sample of this from Sephora and I have been loving it. Need to repurchase ASAP
Melissa V.
Oklahoma City, OK
I want to try this I want one omg every YouTuber said is very good I want to try this
valeria s.
Love this. It works very well. Protects and does not look like you have stick spf on.
Angela L.
San Antonio
It very good it really make my makeup look very good my face look very stretch out it
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
Used this on my vacation! Didn't stop all my burns but worked bomb !!! Give it a try
member-a67dbf20b
SAN Antonio tx
It's really good y'all should get it I really like this product I really recommend it
NaCole J.
Love this sunscreen. I like that it's not made of harsh ingredients but still works!!
Adriana M.
Humble, TX
It is amazing I actually love it and it is the I it sunscreen I use it works so well
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
It's a little watery but it smells good and looks pretty. It seems to work just fine.
Yesica M.
Okeechobee, FL
Amazing!!! It made my skin feel fresh, not oily. Tarte sunscreen is highly recommend.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?