BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
LaReyna G.
Really nice product! It goes on smooth, doesn't look pasty on my skin and overall feels light. Good summer product.
Jenifer D.
Bronx, NY
I love tarte because it's great price also it's a natural product. It leave my skin brilliant ND smooth like a baby
Nadia S.
I love love love everything tarte, especially with their skincare products! You definitely have to try this brand!
Lorrie L.
Peabody , MA
Love it! I am super fair skinned so I burn easily in the sun. Using this though I haven't burned yet this summer!!!
Amanda P.
Springfield , OH
I adore this product. It is great quality although the price is little bit on the expensive side it's well worth it
Heather D.
Boardman, OH
It's a little thick but I really like it, could also smell a little better. It does the job for a day at the beach
Carrie B.
York, PA
Amazing facial sunscreen.  My go-to brand for anything skincare related when I'm unsure of what to buy.
Kathleen  G.
Worked so great on my face I have sensitive skin and this worked great when I was at the beach definitely recommend
Victoria R.
Woodlake, CA
Love the way this sunscreen feels on my face. Long lasting wear. Very high quality and doesn't feel heavy on skin.
Jenn W.
Lebanon, IN
I love this for my face when I'm outside all day. It's in a small enough container I can keep with me at all times.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?