BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Victoria D.
Elk Grove , CA
Tarte is amazing brand. I have dry skin & sunscreen makes my skin dry. But this one didn’t it was a great product
Nati V.
Great sunscreen, love it! Cruelty free and an awesome brand! Feels light on skin, not heavy. Great under makeup.
Kimberly M.
Really, loving it and the way I make feel my skin I'm liking it🤗🤗🤗🤗 I have sensitive skin so it is working great
Katlyn W.
Martinsburg, WV
I'm obsessed with tarte so of course I tried this product, it feels great on the skin, light weight. Recommended
Casey K.
Ripley, WV
All of the Tarte products are amazing and I'd recommend them to everyone. I like the way this feels on your face.
Carmen G.
It's ok kinda irritated my skin a bit but it did the job so maybe I should try it again after a few weeks to see
Chloe B.
Bena , MN
10/10 recommend. I love Tarte so much. Vegan/cruelty free and it's a great sunscreen. Might I add it smells good!
Laney L.
Only had a free sample of this one. But I did really like it! I would definitely buy a full sized bottle of this!
member-59242
I literally am in love with this item! Smells amazing and leaves your face with a Matt finish in which I live for
Melissa E.
Laurel, MD
Tarte's skincare products have been so wonderful. This lotion is awesome. Doesn't smell, doesn't feel too heavy.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?