BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "this product is very good. the price of this product is very good. this product is smooth and very hydrating to the face while protecting your skin from the sun. i would recommend this product to people." in 1972 reviews
Tiffany K.
Tarte is one of my favorite brands, and this is a great sunscreen. It's nice on the skin and I love the way it smells.
LAUREN N.
Love this product! Easy to apply and protect my skin, which is a daily must. Another favorite product I own for Tarte.
Tayler P.
Palm City , FL
Live this spf for my no makeup days! I bring it everywhere.. it lives in my purse so I can apply it throughout the day
Anahi m.
Cowiche , WA
Love this product but my skin felt like it was breaking out I will only finish what I have but I don’t think I’d rebuy
Grasyn G.
This is actually really good it helps it hacks a lit if coverage to it and its not very oily like other sunscreens are
Katherine D.
FORT LAUDERDALE
Not greasy at all! Light enough to put under my daily make up routine and I don’t have to worry about the damaging sun!
Sara B.
Grandville, MI
I swear by this product. Unlike some sunscreens this one does not move, it stays put all day and is a great makeup base
Lauren J.
Carlsbad, CA
One if my all time faves for a beach day or any day. This stuff makes my skin feel amazing and never leaves me greasy.
Shelley W.
Salt Lake City
I like this product. I been apply it under my make up. It don't make my face greasy and doesn't have a chemical smell.
Kathrina R.
Great sunscreen, wished the spf was higher and more affordable. I hope they start selling this in a tube for the body!
Samantha S.
MCKINNEY, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Tanisha S.
905 Ironwood Dr Fort Knox, KY 40121
This is good for oil skin?
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this sunscreen?