BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

nara f.
Doral, FL
At first I thought it was for the hair but after I read it it was an oil for the face, I had to use it at night after washing my face.
Gissenif B.
sw ranches, FL
This sumscreen lotion is great super moisturizing and effective it met all my expectations ' The packaging is super cute i am in lobe '
Chishala C.
ATLANTA, GA
I liked this product a little pricey but good skincare always is. I would recommend this product not oily and great for sensitive skin
jαεda💎 H.
Vallejo
I like this a lot and I use it on a daily it’s very nice and smooth on my skin and if I run out of it I’m definitely getting more of it
Ericka S.
Vandalia, MO
Great sunscreen for the face! Smells great and is very affective. However, it is very expensive and i will go to a cheaper alternative
Karo G.
I found this to be a good product and I would definitely recommend this to a friend. I would definitely buy this again after i run out
Alex G.
Minden, LA
I received a sample of TarteGuard from Tarte and loved this products. It’s a non-greasy sunscreen that feels light and smells nice too!
Kary C.
I just got this and since using it seens to work well on my skin which is oily huge pores but this is nongreasy and didn't clog powers!
Krystal G.
I actually really like this sunscreen, it is a bit pricey for a sunscreen tbh when you can get a banana boat one. But it’s REALLY good.
Maria L.
Great choice if you have dry skin, like me. Too heavy in texture, and a very shiny finish. I would get another one once this runs out.
Chrissy B.
Amelia, OH
How much does this cost and what stores can I purchase it at?
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Samantha S.
Mckinney, TX
Is there flashback or any greasy residue?
Jackie C.
Edmonton, AB
I've been interested in this sunscreen for a while as it is chemical-free and recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation. My questions are as follows; Does anyone use it on a daily basis? If so, how does your makeup stay on top throughout the day? Thank you!

back