BY TARTE #13 in Facial Sunscreen

• I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nina T.
Grand Forks, ND
This is the only face sunscreen that doesn't cause me to break out. During the summer time I like to put it on before my makeup.
Jamazeya T.
Although spf 30 it gets the job done I'm always in the sun and other creams are really oily I always turn to this one every time
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
Lovvvvveeeeeeee this product especially for the summer under a tinted moisturizer it is amazinnngggggggggggggg. Highly recommend
Erika S.
Redwood City, CA
Great to use under any makeup. I didn't notice any flashback or greasy feeling after applying. Very lightweight and comfortable!
Courtney R.
Swayzee, IN
It was okay but too oily in my opinion. The smell was great and made my skin feel good but I didn’t like that it was too oily!!!!
Nicole N.
Gilbert, AZ
This sunscreen smells amazing!! And the packaging is so pretty and it always leaves your face feeling nice and safe from the sun!
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
I’ve been using this for a couple years now and it is amazing! I love that I can put it underneath my makeup and it’s not greasy
Johanna S.
Oakland, CA
Till this day i say its okay it helps it does what it has to do so thats good i will say if you haven't tried it then you should
Kara U.
Louisville, KY
Love this facial sunscreen. Goes on evenly and feels light, as opposed to the goopy/sticky feeling left by some SPF moisturizers.
Whitney O.
palm city, FL
I did not feel like this sunscreen provided me with the protection I need and have some to expect while living in South Florida.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau , QC
Anyone that has a sensitive skin has tried it?! I usually react to all foundation that has SPF in it and I wonder if it would be the same with this cream...
Katie S.
This vs. Josie Maran?
Samantha W.
Williamson, GA
Does it feel sticky? Clog pores?
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?
Gabriela O.
I have oily to combo skin. Will this be enough to moisturize my skin or should I use my regular moisturizer along with it?