BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
Love this so much the product I use a lot during the summer time and has a beautiful smell to it can't go wrong with it
Eboni M.
Such a cute color. Highly recommend this product. And the smell is not too strong like other nail polishes usually are.
Cheyenne J.
Lorain, OH
It works amazing for me in the summer, I purchased this for my sister. In loved with it, would recommend it to anyone!
Adrienne M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this product as a daily spf in the summer time. It's super lightweight and doesn't have that "sunscreen" smell.
Jamie G.
Surprise, AZ
Goes on light - doesn't make me break out like other sunscreens. Definitely a recommend for my fellow sensitive skins.
Tristin G.
['Albertville', ''], AL
Tartes facial sunscreen ke0t me protected for hours without reapplying. It didn't stink either. And was easy to apply.
Shelly-Rae O.
West Gardiner, ME
I thought I would use this more. Just isn't my cup of tea. The product is fine as a Sunscreen, I just forget to use it.
Lena K.
CHUCKEY, TN
Made me breakout. Really clogged my pores, I have a hard time finding a sunscreen that doesn't. Small bottle, just meh.
Alejandra R.
Saginaw, TX
Obsessed with this sun lotion, glides on perfect and it doesn't break me out. Smells kind of strong but worth the buy.
Lisbeth R.
It's small but it goes a long way with a small amount and it's smells good I can say it's a bit spendy but so worth it
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this basically like an SPF primer. Is it a moisturizer? I'm looking for something to wear to work (I do a lot outdoors). Looking for basically a moisturizer with SPF...Would this cut it?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this leave a white cast under your makeup or give an intense flashback in photos? I love Tarte products but I haven't splurged on this yet 😀❤️💄
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Can you use this on your face
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?