BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Xylia V.
Yuma , AZ
I'm glad tarte added sunscreen to there collection because it feels great and your face dues not get oily or smelly I love it.
KATELYN K.
Philadelphia, PA
Tarte is such an amazing company. Their skin products and make up go above and beyond leaving you always healthy and hydrated.
Ashley P.
Fayette, AL
Huge tarte fiend. I love it. Although I don't love this price but overall definitely worth your money. Will buy again and again
Abby C.
New Bedford, MA
No animal cruelty and definitely works. I love how this lotion makes my skin feel nevermind the protection it AHS from the sun.
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
Bought this to wear in Florida....it was light weight and non greasy. Good face sun screen. A bit pricey for my personal taste.
Christiana P.
garfield , NJ
amazing product, well worth the money. easy to apply and melts right into the skin so i feel like it’s definitely protecting it
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Excellent protection for your skin! Feels refreshing, not sticky and the scent is pleasant without over powering your perfume.
Thayris R.
Newark , NJ
This is a flawless feel. No oil residue. Super nice to the touch ( I’m a sucker for packaging ) very very gentle to my face too
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
I use spf everyday with and without makeup and this brand is great. Not too oily and doesn’t run my makeup throughout the day.
Daisy O.
Pasco, WA
Very light weight and fresh feeling. This doesn't have a smell to it and is perfect for on the go because of the pump dispenser.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this basically like an SPF primer. Is it a moisturizer? I'm looking for something to wear to work (I do a lot outdoors). Looking for basically a moisturizer with SPF...Would this cut it?
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Does this leave a white cast under your makeup or give an intense flashback in photos? I love Tarte products but I haven't splurged on this yet 😀❤️💄
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Can you use this on your face
Brittany W.
Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?