BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Luisa R.
This product is obviously pricey but so worth it. If you can spend the extra bucks just go for It! You won't regret it
Kelsey O.
Clearwater, FL
Feels nice not tacky like most sunscreens and and doesn’t smell weird when put on face and packaging is soooo cute too
Jessica V.
Love this product! It is not to heavy and absorbs well. I use it under my makeup daily. It protects my skin very well.
Fabiola G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
It didn’t personally work for my type of skin. But I will say it’s a good product but maybe just not for my skin type!
Brittany M.
Flatwoods, KY
I use this product in the summer. I am constantly outside, and work outside this product lived up to all expectations.
Kate C.
Scranton,pa
I love tarts anything! Literally. Everything. I want it all. All of it. Make up. Check. Skin care. Check. All. Of. It.
Nereida Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I honestly love this product it’s great on the face smooth and the smell isn’t to strong!!! Would definitely recommend
Tiffany K.
Tarte is one of my favorite brands, and this is a great sunscreen. It's nice on the skin and I love the way it smells.
Savannah B.
West Monroe, LA
One of my fav sunscreens. Honestly I love anything by tarte and their products never seem to fails me. Would recommend.
Sara B.
Grandville, MI
I swear by this product. Unlike some sunscreens this one does not move, it stays put all day and is a great makeup base
Veronica M.
How does this sunscreen differ from others, especially compared to those at lower and comparable price points?
Victoria B.
Chesapeake, VA
I've seen a lot photos of this sunscreen but not many reviews. How often do you need to reapply?
Yasmeen B.
Alexandria
Is this product good for oily skin ?
Leila E.
Is this worth the price
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?