BY TARTE #25 in Facial Sunscreen

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Jennie L.
Munnsville, NY
I even use this on my kids. It's amazing. Tarte is the one product I do review on. They put so much time and effort in there products.
Nicole N.
Tarpon Springs, FL
This is the best face sunscreen I've ever used! I have super fair skin and since using this product I've noticed my face burning less.
Maria L.
Great choice if you have dry skin, like me. Too heavy in texture, and a very shiny finish. I would get another one once this runs out.
Stephanie V.
Love love love. I got a sample and used it when i went to Hawaii so that my face wouldnt burn and let me just say i came back the same.
Shawna K.
Grand Forks
Love how light it feels on your skin. Also the packaging is great cause you’re not having to squeez and squeez for product to dispense!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
This is what I use for my face. I've used this under my makeup and it doesn't feel cakey. I used a samples, I am buying one for summer!
Ashley W.
Holley, NY
He did djs e did dis Rosie f die die die t diejr r Rosie did rieje t diene wiie rue rieienr sidiwine dijebrb iebbe Ruhr Rhine rub r. D
MyStyleInsideOut ..
Albany, NY
Tarte is amazing! This is very gentle on skin. I like how hydrating this product is and the packaging is cute, this is also affordable.
Ericka S.
Austin, TX
I live in texas so i have been using this for years. Under my make even if my make up has some spf i still use thia for extra coverage
Pamela L.
Orlando, FL
I love using this sunscreen on my face as I noticed this actually the only one that hasn’t broken me out like others have in the past 🤗
Amanda G.
Tucson, AZ
Wow fancy. Is it worth it?
Jayme H.
Would you recommend using this under makeup? And does it leave a white cast on your skin?
Shellby M.
I have oily combination skin does this cause acne breakouts?
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this basically like an SPF primer. Is it a moisturizer? I'm looking for something to wear to work (I do a lot outdoors). Looking for basically a moisturizer with SPF...Would this cut it?
Veronica M.
How does this sunscreen differ from others, especially compared to those at lower and comparable price points?

back