BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Ligia C.
Virginia Bch, VA
Received a sample of this in my Sephora Play box. Used it several tim a this summer. It was super protective and didn't affect my makeup!
Aluash S.
Midvale, UT
One of my favorite sunscreens of all time! I loved the smell and it is lightweight and applies well. I loved wearing it under my makeup!
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
Amazing sunscreen! The smell is nice and it does a great job. The price point is a little high for a sunscreen but I feel it is worth it.
Kim D.
Nampa, ID
Love the benefits of this sunscreen! I wear it to the pool every time! It protects my skin from the sun without too many harsh chemicals.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
This one is very lightweight and absorbs to the skin easily. Unfortunately I have very oily t-zone and this one exacerbates my face oils.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Always protect your face from the harsh sun rays. You need. Product that works well And gives you a run for you money, this product is it
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Best sunscreen ever. My entire body got burnt, but this baby had my face covered! It even added a gorgeous glow and kept me moisturized!
Alyssa S.
This product is very good in what it does I do find it to be a little thick. It's also very natural and that's something I live about it
Amanda S.
Tipton , MO
Its like having a shade over your face without the shade. Super effective but for the price its worth it. Definitely met my expectations
Juliana S.
Not my favorite sunscreen. It had a pleasant scent, but it took a while to sink into the skin. It left somewhat of a white cast as well.
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?
Rachel B.
Overland Park, KS
Is this product greasy? Worth the price? Should I just stick with normal sunscreen?
Emily B.
Ames, IA
Is the quantity worth the value?

Sephora