BY TARTE #31 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body...6 Answers
  • I would love to try this does it wear well under foundation?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Alison M.
This is really mediocre. this slides right off your face and makes you feel oily. i would not suggest to put this under makeup
Bethany C.
Christiansburg, VA
I don't use often (as most of my foundations have SPF) but when I did use, it was great. Sank into skin without feeling greasy.
Oxy r.
I got a little small free sample of this with my most recent tarte purchase and the product is amazing so far I would recommend
Audrey C.
San Diego, CA
Very good sunscreen and has a great scent to it. However, don't overuse it as it sometimes leaves a white film over your skin.
Lumi s.
Santa Clara
I love it! It’s wonderful on my skin! I have nothing bad to say about this product! I always have two bottles in my collection.
Samantha O.
Tampa, FL
Smells great, packaging is kind of awful with a pretty cheap pump, but overall pretty nice on the skin and hasn't broke me out!
Stephanie A.
I love the packaging! Comes in a sleek glass matte bottle! I usually use a pump and a half and it is perfect for my whole face!
Kate W.
Made me break out....a tad too greasy feeling good for my tastes anyway. I keep getting it in samplers, so I give it to friends
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
Nice and smooth and protects what else do you need. And let my friend try and she has sensitive skin just like me and loved it.
Ruby S.
San Jose, CA
I give this product a 4/5 stars does its job but leaves my fave oily besides that I would still use it but not on very hot days
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?
Tiane F.
Does this leave any white cast on your skin? Also how do you find it feels once applied to the skin?
Meagan R.
Springfield, OR
Should I put this on after foundation or before primer?
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it have a strong fragrance to it? If so can someone describe it? Flora citrus? I want to try this but i am prone to migraines from strong scents. Thanks.
Jocelyn D.
Round rock, TX
Is this good for dry skin? Will it make my skin too oily?