BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Giselle L.
Arverne , NY
I love this dog it doesn't make my skin oily and it doesn't feel heavy at all it obsorbs nicely and doesn't leave a white cast if your worried about that I use this everyday whenever I'm not wearing makeup
Shelly-Rae O.
West Gardiner, ME
I thought I would use this more. Just isn't my cup of tea. The product is fine as a Sunscreen, I just forget to use it.
E. Patty M.
Lemoore, CA
It Goes On Smooth, Without Leaving GREASY. It has a good smell to it. I would recommend this to all my lady friends
Sara F.
Love this stuff it's great for my sensitive skin! It feels so expensive and well made and I absolutely love it! I don't wear sunscreen often but when I do I grab this! It is great for me, the only things I don't like the product sometimes feels a little weird.
Sharina A.
This product is my favorite out of other spf products! I love that this lotion is very moisturizing and can block any sun. This product is very effective , and i love how much it can do. The lotion portion of it is very thick and concealing! This product does not ever let me down!
Viviana M.
Taylors, SC
Love this brand. Good coverage with great skin protection against damage. A must have product
Isabelle L.
Fowlerville, MI
I have very sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find a great sunscreen for my face. Normally I'll try ones but it will leave my face greasy. But this tarte sunscreen is the bomb! It's fantastic and I wear it every day in the summer.
Whitney R.
Bowling Green
I absolutely love this product! It goes on really smooth and even. It makes me look great!
Jenissa M.
Lancaster , PA
My best sunscreen ever protects you well has a very good smell ! Prefect I love it and you should try it! It's the bomb and I wouldn't say anything else
Paula D.
Poynette, WI
This sunscreen is amazing because not only does it protect your skin but it does double duty as a primer. I bought it at sephora, and I would buy it again. My skin did not burn at all when I used this product, and I am really fair. It's an excellent product!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?