BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Caroline M.
This product smells good and feels good on your skin. It doesn't make you oily or breakout. I would definitely recommend.
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
My first Tarte product! And I loved it so much! The bottle is so cute and I felt extra poshy putting it on before school❤
Mary S.
Great natural plant based sunscreen. Provides excellent protection from the sun. No sticky or greasy feel after applying.
ashleigh w.
kingsport, TN
This was a great product. Smelled wonderful and did it's job without being too heavy on my face. I would buy this again.
Amber T.
Chattanooga, TN
Really enjoyed the product and would definitely buy again. Highly recommend for a good sunscreen that nourishes the skin.
Makena C.
Super light and feel like you’re not wearing anything.You have to reapply a lot though to really get the sun protection.
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
I love that this is lightweight and not greasy. My face is combo/oily so I need something that won't make me look greasy.
Anysia T.
Hillsboro, OR
This sunscreen was amazing, so smooth and long lasting. The packaging was so cute too. Love this product for the summer!
Abbi H.
Middletown, OH
I use this every day and it's never broken me out. It doesn't make my face feel oily and gives me all day SPF protection.
Caleb W.
There’s nothing really special but it does protect your skin and there is no white cast!! I would probably buy it again!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?