BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Decent sun screen. Love the smell and easy to apply. I carry one in my vehicle. It's perfect for the Florida sun.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
This is he best sun screen around! It smells amazing, is great for sensitive skin, and fits right in your purse!
Rose R.
Toledo, OH
Liked this product a lot, it didn't become greasy like some sun screens do. It also didn't feel heavy on my face
Sarah W.
I got this in my Sephora play box. It's fine, nothing fancy. It's not something I would go out of my way to buy.
Summer S.
Bethany, OK
This sunscreen location works really good keeps me from getting sun burned I love it and recommend it to eveyone
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Esta super padre me gustaría una botella más grande porque me la acabo muy pronto o no se si es mucha mi absecion
Megan L.
Grayslake, IL
This product is lightweight and doesn't feel greasy like most. I can wear it on a sunny day and not get sunburnt.
Kris D.
Scent isn't too strong for this su screen and it felt wonderful going into my skin. Not terribly thick or goopy.
Jennifer C.
Bay City, MI
Love love love! tarte is great. love the smell and texture makes me feel safer in the su . worth the higher price
Stephanie C.
Newhall, CA
I would recorded this to anyone who was looking for a moisturizing sunscreen lotion! It exceeded my expectations.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?