BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Latavia D.
Menifee, CA
Nice basic sunscreen. Good value. Although it is somewhat pricey. A little goes a long way. Lightweight, no greasy. Seems to offer protection from us rays. Gentle and doesn't clog pores. Beautiful packaging. I would recommend it to others.
Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
A nice light weight moisturizer I can wear under my makeup to add some extra sun protection. I wore this at an all day outside music festival where I sweat a LOT and I didn't get a burn!
Alfred E.
Goes well and smooth not super oily and would prefer using it often. Goes well with my makeup routine. Love the product and doesn't make me oily. Would purchase again.
Katie W.
Clermont, FL
I was surprised by this! Since I got sun poisoning, my face burns so easily and I didn't think this would work but it did! I spent a whole day at the beach with this and my face didn't burn and it didn't clog my pores.
Ashley R.
Mission, KS
I don't know if I would say this works or not. I tried it but I normally wear my makeup without this on and it last all day. Sooo unless you just have the extra cash around or if you're using drug store make up that doesn't last as long use this and i guess for protection too
Chantelle Y.
Bend, OR
This product worked very well for as expensive it is. I was out all day and only had to reapply this once. I enjoyed the way it applied on and how little you had to use. This was pretty expensive but I was okay paying the price for the protection it gave me.
Briana J.
I am a huge fan of protecting you skin from the heat! This sunscreen offers great coverage and doesn't appear oily on the skin. Very effective and useful for the outdoors. Definitely gonna buy for the summer!
Victoria B.
Clackamas, OR
This is definitely one of my favorite facial sunscreens. It doesn't feel greasy and absorbs into the skin quickly. The smell also isn't very strong so that's pretty good, and the skin feels very refreshing afterwards. It leaves a sheer finish after applying. I haven't had any problems with any makeup I put on top of it, and it gives me all the benefits of a moisturizer and a sunscreen all in one. Would definitely buy again!
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
very pricey in my range I found a cheaper alternative I enjoy it is not life changing but it did not meet my expectations it was disappointing and just save your money and get a cheaper one unless you do not mind spending that much but trust me...!
Angelina G.
San Antonio, TX
I definitely don't recommend this product to any of my friends. I left my face super red even though i'm not allergic to any of the ingredients. This product was harsh to my acne. It made my acne grow worse. I stopped using this product after a week.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?