BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tran H.
It does it's job, but I rather buy another sunscreen for my face. I feel heavy and greasy when i use this product.
Claire B.
Lake Oswego, OR
I love this product! Does magic. Really does work and highly recommend. Try it!!! If you don’t you are missing out!
Amy h.
Love tarte and loveeeeeee this packaging these colors look great together and and of course its good cuz its tarte
Katie T.
Okmulgee
Omg like so amazing blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Adrienne M.
I absolutely love everything that TARTE comes out with. All of their products are high quality and I recommend them
Rose S.
Orlando, FL
This product is one of my summer faves. It keeps my skin smooth and bright while keeping it protected from the sun.
Kayla C.
I really like this stuff. Mostly for my body but it is amazing protects nicley and a little goes a really long way.
Cynthia C.
Its very smooth. Goes on soft and doesn't feel heavy!!! I love the way it feels. Definitely recommend this product.
Ana Paula A.
I love Tarte so much, and this product is good, the packeging is so beautiful but sadly for me is to low protection
nichole d.
Haven't tried yet but really want to hope I can win one in the voxbox I'm new to make up and want to start into it
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?