BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Loved this sunscreen. Is not greasy at all. Goes on smoothly and absorbs nicely. A little pricey but worth it. I will continue using Tarte. Packaging was nothing special. I will buy again. Love Tarte and all their products.
Maria Mercedes H.
I really enjoyed this product when I tired it. I didn't really find myself reaching for it very often but I still did like it. I will probably not repurchase because I have others that I enjoy more, good product nonetheless.
caity P.
Costa Mesa, CA
I did not like this sunblock. It pilled up on my skin and it was really thick. I used this product in a sample foil packet. It felt really thick on my face 😩 I don’t think it absorbed into my skin well. Would not recommend!
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
Tarteguard is the BEST facial sunscreen!! It doesn’t clog my pores or break me out. It is the perfect high SPF facial sunscreen and I’d recommend this to anyone needing that extra layer of prevention underneath their makeup!
sierra b.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This sunscreen is amazing and makes my skin feel so so soft! Tarte always has amazing products but this is one of my favorites for sure! Worth the buy! If you’re thinking of getting it, definitely do! You can thank me later
Heather T.
Elkton, MD
I got a sample of this from sephora and I like it. Tarte products agree with my skin. It is a good sunscreen which I have started looking for to incorporate into my daily routine. This one does what it says. No complaints.
Brittany 👑.
Knoxville, TN
What a great sunscreen. It doesn’t pile up when i put my makeup on. It smells good, works well and is pretty moisturizing. It’s natural and helps my dry skin feel moisturizer and allows primer/foundation to go on smoothly.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This is a group rate sunscreen! And let’s talk about how cute the packaging is! Gorgeous purple bottle and you get a ton of product SPF 30 so that’s a lot of protection and I definitely love carrying this with me to the beach
Kasey H.
This is an okay sunscreen. It does the job. The only thing is that it's not completely water safe. If you go swimming you need to reapply no doubt. The packing is pretty and I love the pump. The price is good it still does the job!
Jamhile A.
LOOOOOVE this!! I had a travel size of it and went through it like water, it smells great and absorbs into the skin like no other sunscreen. It layers great underneath foundation and i never noticed a flashback from the spf
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?