BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ariel R.
Anaheim
I love Tarte, they're all natural and wear wonderfully. However, they make me break out!! I wish my skin wasn't so sensitive. I love this product, but i cannot wear it. Alert to all sensitive skinned people! Do not buy!! It gives me both acne and hives..
Natalie A.
This product is so nice for those summer beach days. You can apply it under your makeup or just pop it on by itself and go on out. This sunscreen is like many others it doesn't smell like normal sunscreens it smells very fresh and it is quite refreshing
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love this sunscreen! i discovered this last summer at sephora and fell in love with it. the packaging is so cute and the smell is amazing, its not too oveprowering. i love to use this on my face when I'm sitting near the pool or at the beach
Fernanda V.
San Antonio, TX
I've only been using for a few week but so far so good. I love it because it doesn't feel thick or oily under my make up. I purchased it at Sephora and it was a decent price compared to other high-end products. I would recommend to those with oily skin.
Katie T.
Uvalde, TX
Everyone should have this product with them! I absolutely love this product and I would buy it again! It is soft and gentle on my skin and has a good smell to it. I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive skin to the sun or burns really easily.
Louise P.
Lone Tree, CO
I received this in a subscription box service. It was a bit greasy to wear under makeup, but without it is okay. It's a cheap price so it's not a huge loss if you don't like it. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I don't think I will personally buy this.
Lizette F.
Las Cruces, NM
One of my favorite sunscreens. It is so easy to use and has a great smell. It is on the pricey sidr but definitely worth the money. Best part is that the product is cruelty free. I typically get this item at sephora. Definitely recommend this to others.
Emily W.
Overland Park, KS
This is my favorite everyday sunscreen! The price is not too bad considering taste is a quality product that uses good ingredients. I wear it underneath my makeup each day and it doesn't break me out, it isn't greasy and doesn't have a smell. I love it!
Kristie N.
Atlanta, GA
This review will not be fair because I love everything Tarte. It seems they have figured out how to make a line of quality products. Of course you get what you pay for and it looks nice. I have received many products from them and I am a loyal customer.
Ashley M.
This sunscreen is amazing because it doesn't leave my oily skin feeling or looking oily. I love to use this in place of my moisturizer on days when I am going to be in the sun all day. I purchased mine at my Sephora store and would definitely buy again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?