BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Morgan E.
Fraser, MI
I like this lotion and yes it does help but I think that you could find something that works just as good for cheaper. It makes the skin feel good but I don't feel like it is anything special like something I need.
Emily M.
Bemidji, MN
I really liked this sunscreen! I have very fair skin naturally (I look quite dark from self tanner) so sunscreen is very important to me! This had a nice light scent, didn’t feel greasy and has gorgeous packaging !
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
I absolutely love this. Been a dedicated customer. They never fail me. Their products are always 100 percent satisfying. I will be purchasing again for sure. It was not a disappointment and will forever be buying.
Haley R.
Love love love! This is my go to facial sunscreen! Tarte is by far my favorite cosmetic brand and this does not disappoint at all. You will not be disappointed with this and it lasts all day! I got this at Sephora!
Jaylene V.
Ridgewood, NY
This is my ABSOLUTELY favorite sunscreen! Smells great, keeps my skin glowing 💁🏼 WHILE keeping my skin protected from the sun! I love using this product under my makeup as well as alone. I recommend this to ANYONE.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Leaves my skin mildly greasey, but otherwise it has a decent smell and last for a few hours. I usually apply it under my makeup or if I don't plan on wearing any and it works really nice on more than just my face.
Larissa S.
Mckinney , TX
A little goes a long way and feels amazing on your skin. You can see a change after you’ve been using it for a while. Wear sunscreen! You can’t imagine the difference it makes on your skin and how products go over.
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
This is my go to facial sunscreen!! It’s the only one I can use because my skin is so sensitive. It doesn’t make my skin greasy or make it break out. And a little goes a long way!! I would totally recommend this!!
Faiza M.
This is an amazing sunscreen. It's a bit expensive but it lasts a long time. I like the smooth soft feel of it. It has a pleasant scent. It comes in a nice bottle and makeup application is easy and smooth over it
Katie S.
Love this product. it’s always worked very well for me. the price is perfect and it’s an over all great product. i definitely recommend this to anyone! the whole product is just wonderful and i’m in love with it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?