BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Selena W.
I absolutely love tarte as a whole and their sunscreen was no surprise to be as good as the rest of their products.
Tran H.
It does it's job, but I rather buy another sunscreen for my face. I feel heavy and greasy when i use this product.
christy p.
I adore everything I have tried from Tarte and this was no exception. Great quality. The consistency applied nicely
Gabriella G.
paradise, CA
Love that this facial sunscreen doesn't leave you feelings greasy! So easy to apply make up on top of this product.
Caitlyn K.
Muenster, TX
Works great for days when I know I'll be out in the sun for long periods of time as well as just for everyday wear.
Talissa G.
I am absolutely in love with the packaging! I use it all the time , when I take it out people are always curious!!!
jenny S.
LaGrange
Love when sunscreens are also moisturizers. Especially when my dry skin is out in the heat for hours on end.
Katie M.
Columbus, MN
I really like this, but for the price it should be higher spf. I feel my Neutrogena drugstore one is just as good.
katie B.
LANSING
Received a free sample after I placed an online order. It's a really nice sunscreen. Love that it is cruelty free.
Adrienne M.
I absolutely love everything that TARTE comes out with. All of their products are high quality and I recommend them
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?