BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
Used this on my vacation! Didn't stop all my burns but worked bomb !!! Give it a try
valeria s.
Love this. It works very well. Protects and does not look like you have stick spf on.
NaCole J.
Love this sunscreen. I like that it's not made of harsh ingredients but still works!!
Lina B.
Atlanta, GA
It's a little watery but it smells good and looks pretty. It seems to work just fine.
Jennifer M.
Very light and doesn't clog my pores. I haven't noticed a scent and no break outs.
Paige M.
Grambling, LA
My go to sunscreen! Feels good on my face and I can even wear it under my make up!
Sophia S.
this product is amazing! it goes on soooo smooth and makes me feel so moisturized.
Vanessa G.
Burbank, IL
Great it helps keep your face moisturizer while still providing the sun protection.
Jordan W.
Martinsburg, WV
Its great love it keeps your skin from being burnt and looking like a red pepper
Allison T.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Protects my skin, prevents freckling. Love the feel of my face after I use tarte
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?