BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• The packaging is really pretty. How is it? Is it oily?1 Answers
  • Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
One of my completely favorites sunscreens. It's amazing under my makeup and lasts all night long !
Christine P.
This is a great sunscreen. Does it's job and isn't to oily or greasy so makeup goes on over nicely.
Lesley F.
Nampa, ID
I love lotion and I have tons but this is by far my favorite. Would recommend for all works great!
Sabrina E.
I really like this sunsreen. Its super lightweight and does not alter my Foundation and in any way.
Sommer M.
Clovis, Ca
I like that this is not to thick. It blends into the skin so nicely. It has a decent odor as well.
brionna m.
Tacoma, WA
i love the bottle design it's so girly like! Love the sunscreen, it really works better than most 😍
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
This stuff is moisturizing but was thicker than what I was looking for. I will not be repurchasing.
Kensy N.
S Sioux City, NE
Omy this is one of the best sunscreens I ever ver use for my face I love it i super recommend it
libby m.
Barnsdall, OK
it worked so well i barley felt it on my skin when i had it on it didnt make my skin oily or dry
Caitlin C.
Atlanta, GA
Smells good and cute packaging, but was a little too greasy for my skin and left a chalky sheen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?