BY TARTE #10 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nikole T.
Greer, SC
I really like this sunscreen because it doesn't cause my face to break out like some other sunscreens that's I have used.
Cassidy P.
Louisville, KY
Gosh I just really really love this brand, it stands for all the things I want in a company and the quality is always a1
Krystyna W.
Nashua, NH
I love that this is lightweight and not greasy. My face is combo/oily so I need something that won't make me look greasy.
Alissa I.
Fort Mill, SC
I like this product because it did its job and protected my face from the sun! But I didn’t like that it was pretty oily!
Michelle L.
Washington, DC
Literally bought 5 of these !!! Can't get enough. I've been using this product for years now , and
I have sensitive skin.
Anysia T.
Hillsboro, OR
This sunscreen was amazing, so smooth and long lasting. The packaging was so cute too. Love this product for the summer!
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
I love this stuff! The packaging is great and a little goes a long way. Smells nice and works even here in south Florida.
Tasheena C.
Pocatello, ID
I totally don't like the smell of sunscreen, but this smells great. It doesn't leave any residue or oily feeling behind.
Alison A.
Rec'd this in my iPsy bag once and fell in love with it. I had to go purchase it. Made my face feel so soft and non oily.
Erin H.
Fort Wainwright
I love this sunscreen. It's not oily like others. And doesn't cause my face to breakout. I highly recommend this product.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?