BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Misty S.
Thibodaux, LA
I love this sunscreen for the summertime! It's the protection I need without the greasy feeling.
Cristina M.
Revere, MA
Its amazing I'd recommend it to any one who is looking for this product it's light and affordable
Jessica B.
Seattle, WA
Good protection but a bit too oily for my taste. So if you’re oily skinned may not be a huge fan.
Caitlin C.
Atlanta, GA
Smells good and cute packaging, but was a little too greasy for my skin and left a chalky sheen.
Kensy N.
S Sioux City, NE
Omy this is one of the best sunscreens I ever ver use for my face I love it i super recommend it
Jessica G.
Whittier
I love the smell it's beautiful love the packaging it's a great product makes me fell young again
Johanna R.
This doesn't make my skin feel greasy or cause breakouts. I wish it had a stronger protection.
Maria E.
Mendota , CA
This sunblock really helps and would definitely recommend. It comes in a unique little bottle.
Emily S.
indianapolis
yeah what i like wa wis the best app to do and the best new app stuff you can do with in that’s
Danielle J.
Too much on my combo skin under makeup. Left me oily too early in the day. Fine without makeup
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?