BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Corrie L.
Marquette michigan
Lovvveee yhisssss didn't get burnt and it felt so smooth on my face. Put it under my foundation when i went swimminf
Kat P.
Not oily at all and I found that it didn't clog my pores. It laid very well underneath my foundation. I was impressed
Esther I.
Light non greasy formula. Little goes a long way and doesn’t leave your face white. Works amazing and easy to apply.
Nayeli G.
I love this sunscreen .I love what my skin color is right know so I like to use sunscreen when it comes to sunscreen.
Nicole B.
Cameron, TX
I love this stuff!! I wish it cane in bigger bottles. It's perfect for your face, if you haven't tried it you should.
Silvia S.
I got a sample of this with a tart purchase, I really enjoyed it. I will be buying full size for my daily sunscreen.
Jess G.
It's so cute, lightweight, and I love that it is cruelty free! It has a nice, barely detectable scent which is good.
Doreen C.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love this product especially because I spend most my time outside in the sun. Great SPF coverage. My go to product.
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , CA
It's a great product. I just don't know if I would like to spend that much on a sun that other brands offer the same
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
Love the smell and the feel of it, not overly greasy or drying either one. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?