BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tracy S.
Loogootee , IN
I like this sunscreen because it's not too drying, has an spf above 20-25, and it doesn't have an overwhelming scent.
milagros o.
Canyon lake, TX
Best thing ever one of the best product ever love and used every day before i put my makeup on.and will buying again
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
I had a trial of this and loved it. I like how tarte products smell and I cannot wait to try more products from them.
Melissa C.
I've always loved tartes products and this is one of the best products I've tried. I really really love this product.
Maci U.
dexter, GA
i'm very fair skinned and this kept my skin hydrated and did not let me get burned at all! i definitely recommend it
Kaitlyn F.
Freeland, PA
Smells good ans goes on smoothy! I love it! Not sticky and doesnt come off easily by sweating. I recommend to anyone
mel s.
Awesome for sensitive skin! Stays in place well. Applied under my makeup and it applied beautifully. Would repurchase
Aroona N.
Brier
This is the first product I got from them because I'm so much about skin care and all that and this work pretty well
Monica
Really enjoyed this product. I saw this and liked the reviews on YouTube. Packaging is cute. I would get this again.
Trista K.
akron, OH
Amazing product!!! Smells good. Last all day , no need to reapply. Strong spf. I would highly recommend this product!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?