BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Nicole Z.
Wolverine Lk, MI
Another great product from Tarte! I love this brand. The spf was a bit greasy at first but that went away pretty fast and I didn't notice it was on. It's great for sensitive skin and smells good too! A little goes a long way
Maegan M.
piedmont
Left me a bit greasy feeling but I have stopped trying to use it under makeup and just by itself and it works far better. If you use it as a base, you feel like you’re melting throughout the day. Love tarte products though.
sierra b.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This sunscreen is amazing and makes my skin feel so so soft! Tarte always has amazing products but this is one of my favorites for sure! Worth the buy! If you’re thinking of getting it, definitely do! You can thank me later
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
i would give it 4-5 stars if the smell didn't bother me so much, but it does have a nice soft consistency and i apply it mixed with my moisturizer. I think for the amount of product it should be a little cheaper for sure, even though a little does go a long way !
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I loved this sunscreen. The pump was very easy to use. I just pumped it in my hands and rubbed into my face. It didn’t really have a smell and I liked that a lot. My face is very sensitive and this did not bother it at all.
Elizabeth F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Loved this sunscreen. Is not greasy at all. Goes on smoothly and absorbs nicely. A little pricey but worth it. I will continue using Tarte. Packaging was nothing special. I will buy again. Love Tarte and all their products.
Heather T.
North East, MD
I got a sample of this from sephora and I like it. Tarte products agree with my skin. It is a good sunscreen which I have started looking for to incorporate into my daily routine. This one does what it says. No complaints.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I love the sunscreen has an amazing smell. Gives me a matte finish look, and doesn’t irritate around my eyes! Once it’s soaked in feels like has Extra moisture. I love it and I will buy it again. I am satisfied with my purchase.
Kasey H.
This is an okay sunscreen. It does the job. The only thing is that it's not completely water safe. If you go swimming you need to reapply no doubt. The packing is pretty and I love the pump. The price is good it still does the job!
khrystal M.
Bethlehem , PA
I really like this product because it goes on smooth and it’s not sticky. It really protects my skin from the sun so it’s been a life saver. A little goes a long way. I will continue to buy this and recommend it for everyone.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?