BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stella C.
Fairfax, CA
I love this lotion. Keeps my skin protected with just a thin layer. It doesn't clog my pores either, which is saying something as most SPF lotions will make me break out. Love that I'm being protected from the sun and get a little facial coverage.
Brook D.
This sunscreen is amazing. It’s very easy to apply and you only need very little to put on your whole face. I have bought this for gifts and multiple times for myself. It is a little pricey but it definitely worth it.
Megan T.
Central Falls
I absolutely love tarte! None of their products will let you down! I really admire that it’s also cruelty free and vegan approved because no animals are affected by the production of this product. Will definitely buy again!
Brittaney W.
This sunscreen smells amazing and works! The bottle also looks so cute! I am a first time user but do plan on purchasing again. I am not at all disappointed in this product! Its very gentle on skin. I love how easily it applies and long it lasts..
Kaya C.
Franklin, NH
This keeps my skin so moist and nourished on the not-so-hot days of summer. It also provides beautiful protection for the suns harshest rays. I count on Tarte to give me only the best for my skin and they always give me EXACTLY. What I’m looking for!
Kelsey S.
This sunscreen is amazing. I typically hate using sunscreen because it leaves me feeling oily and uncomfortable. This one however does not do that, and it actually works. I usually burn very easily, but on my last vacation, I did not burn at all.
Amanda T.
Benton, KY
This smells good and works okay. I don’t recommend this under foundation. It sits on the skin rather than soaking in, so it’s difficult to blend foundation on top of it. Overall okay product but I’ve used better, less expensive facial sunscreens.
Sophia N.
North America
This tarte product kept me and my sister sunburnt free after being at a beach all day. I like to put this on as a base for my makeup, and it helps it last all day too.
Katherine G.
Kearney
Feels super light and had a fresh smell that isn't reminiscent of sunscreen at all! I purchased from Tarte and was impressed and would repurchase. Very cute packaging!
Ame J.
Blackfoot
I love how fresh this smells and smells nothing like a sunscreen. Works great while swimming and sweating. It's very lightweight and absorbs very quickly. This product is available at sephora. I feel like nothing could make this product better.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

back