BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ariel R.
Anaheim
I love Tarte, they're all natural and wear wonderfully. However, they make me break out!! I wish my skin wasn't so sensitive. I love this product, but i cannot wear it. Alert to all sensitive skinned people! Do not buy!! It gives me both acne and hives..
Neglis N.
Se siente bien en la piel, no es pesada, y hace el trabajo muy bien. Estoy muy contenta, y cuando me aplico esto en mi cara no se tienes la sensacion que quema es suave, Me encanta este protector solar es agradable e hidratante lo recomiendo es muy bueno
Brea K.
Big Lake, MN
I got this in a sample size and I fell in love with it. I like to apply it to my face and neck for extra sun protection when I'm going to be outside. This is perfect if your foundation or moisturizers don't have SPF in them, or for some added protection.
Gabriela R.
Tarte Sunscreen is super good! Especially if you're like me who has very sensitive skin. Very good packaging and isn't harsh on the skin at all. Met every expectation since I do have very sensitive skin and get sunburned easily, I bought this at Sephora.
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I love tarte, I especially love this product because it has SPF and helps protect my skin here in the sunny desert. I love the packaging as well, its so cute. I ditched my Olay for this stuff, works well and has way more SPF then what I was using before.
Marcella Y.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is amazing. I live in arizona so its so hot i need a good sunscreen. Its a little pricey but not to bad. I bought this online at tarte they made it very easy to check out. The packaging is amazing i love how its purple with gold. Super classy!
Andrea V.
I love this!! I have it in my beach bag. Usually I am allergic to sunscreens for the face. This one actually works to prevent any harmful rays from reaching my face, but it doesn't break me out or cause me to have hives like other sunscreens for the face
Kaelin L.
Jacksonville, FL
This is by far my favorite sunscreen. I got this from the Sephora play box and you have to purchase! This is my favorite lotion for my face. Doesn't leave me feeling super sticky and gross. I carry it with me everyone and I will definitely be purchasing.
Emily W.
Overland Park, KS
This is my favorite everyday sunscreen! The price is not too bad considering taste is a quality product that uses good ingredients. I wear it underneath my makeup each day and it doesn't break me out, it isn't greasy and doesn't have a smell. I love it!
Ashley M.
This sunscreen is amazing because it doesn't leave my oily skin feeling or looking oily. I love to use this in place of my moisturizer on days when I am going to be in the sun all day. I purchased mine at my Sephora store and would definitely buy again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?