BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Vicky L.
It's such a pretty bright packaging I love the smell and it works really well lots of people love it
Jess M.
Very light on my skin. Keeps me protected and just apply before moisturizer. Then apply makeup after.
Melissa A.
Menifee,Ca
I received this as a sample I loved the smell and it didn't clog my pores and wasn't harsh on my skin
Amanda T.
Northampton, PA
I received a few of these in trial sizes through my makeup subscription boxes. Smells good and works!
Michelle R.
Hammond
Like and airy not a heavy feel on your face while giving your face the protection from the suns rays
Ashlynn K.
Harvest, AL
It's okay. I don't know if I would repurchase this item or not. It doesn't make much of a difference.
Heavenly N.
Copperas Cove, TX
Use it while at the beach
It was awesome, especially being my first time using oil instead of lotion
What I love most about this product is its 30 sunscreen and it's light duper on the skin is wonderful
Larisa D.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this so much it s great for my skin . Not pricey at all and it smells good. I recommend this💕
Jessca M.
Fairhope, AL
Love love love love this product. I️ would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?