BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Gizel
Pretty good for summer time because of the spf it has and will leave your skin feeling super nice
Jessica B.
Seattle, WA
Good protection but a bit too oily for my taste. So if you’re oily skinned may not be a huge fan.
Mezi D.
Tulare, CA
Helped make my skin feel protected and felt light weight so you could hardly feel any difference
Katya R.
Atlanta, GA
It's a super goooood sunscreen I used in my last vacation in Cancun, and I really really love it
Bri F.
Toccoa, GA
Gives a light weight feeling to your face. Nothing too greasy and nothing that will break you out
Cristina O.
Holland, MI
AMAZING JOB GUYS I LOVE IT SO FAR AND IT'S ALL ABOUT THE AFTER RESULTS AND I WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN
Kensy N.
S Sioux City, NE
Omy this is one of the best sunscreens I ever ver use for my face I love it i super recommend it
Morgan Q.
Limerick, PA
I use this daily in the summer. Works very well
Under makeup and that's really all I can ask for.
Natalie T.
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH it helped my face from burning and it was favored sunscreen over the summer
Janiece E.
riverside
All tarte products are amazing. This moisturizer is by far my favorite. Hydrates my skin all day
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?