BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Krysta W.
This is the best sunscreen I have ever used on my face. Doesn't cause breakouts! It isn't oily! And really protects the skin!
Hailey d.
St Petersburg, FL
The formula is sincerely magic! Smooths right on to the skin and nourishes it as it soaks up the sun and keeps you protected.
Amber H.
Hurricane, WV
This sunscreen provides good protection. It smells very fresh. It goes on smoothly and leaves no greasy residue on the skin.
Anna C.
Great, no greasy, won't clog pores and it's gentle enough that I will use it on my toddler if I forget his face block at home
Autumn B.
Kalamazoo, MI
Wish there was more product. Other than that, it does get the job done. Its not needed though, other options work just fine.
Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX
It is a nice sunscreen I just received it and only used it a few times so I will have to use it more to give a better review
Melani C.
Oxnard, CA
Sunscreen is impotent and should be used constantly. I often apply this product as soon as I'm leaving my house. It's great!
Breanna K.
Hutchinson, PA
I received this in my March Glossybox and I love it! I'm super worried about protecting my skin from the sun and it's SPF 30!
olivia l.
Hamden, CT
I liked this sunscreen, I purchased it with a box of things from tarte not sure if I would buy the full size product though.
sheena G.
Inver Grove, MN
Very light weight. Did not get burned on my face, but burned in other places where I used different sunscreen. Great product!
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?