BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristina W.
Richmond, VA
This sunscreen felt wonderful on my face, not filmy or heavy and provided great protection. Considering buying again.
Corrie L.
Marquette michigan
Lovvveee yhisssss didn't get burnt and it felt so smooth on my face. Put it under my foundation when i went swimminf
Megan J.
Atmore, AL
I love Tarte. It doesn't matter what sort of product it is as long as it is Tarte. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , CA
It's a great product. I just don't know if I would like to spend that much on a sun that other brands offer the same
Shiane P.
Erie, PA
Ehh this is okay. I definitely wouldn't buy again but I guess it is okay. I wouldn't recommend this to someone to buy
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
Me encanta este producto es uno de los mejores en su línea se lo recomiendo totalmente a todos ... Les gustara mucho
Kenidee S.
Peachtree City, GA
Very good for keeping the skin protected. I don't really use the product regularly but I still recommend the product.
Katelyn B.
Muscle shoals, AL
This is a great sunscreen doesn't make my skin oily or cause me to break out like other sunscreens have in the past!!
Angela C.
This sunscreen provides great coverage. I have never had a problem with it. I definitely love it and it smells great.
Elyy G.
At first it would kind of dry my skin but after applying a second layer my face feels great. Overall a good product!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?