BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer H.
Berwyn, IL
Love this sunscreen. Very lightweight and works wonderfully! Tarte is a wonderful brand and this lives up to their reputation
Ariceli G.
Downey , Ca
Super light weight, easy to carry on the go , goes great underneath makeup. Has a decent smell to it & super cute packaging !
Meagan K.
Pensacola , FL
I used this for a while and I do believe it helps. However I prefer the Clinique over this. But would say it does a good job
Jessi F.
Sullivan, MO
My favorite sunscreen for my face. Bought at ulta. You don’t have to use a lot when putting this in your face. Great product
Mary T.
These lotion help me especially when i am out in the sun all day. It protect my skin and keeps it from drying! Def recommend.
Ruby P.
Reading, PA
It was really good Worked so good
I was out in the sun all day I didn't get a sun burn It was so smooth and had a nice smell
Lena G.
Love this product. Its Light weight and non gressy. Makes my skin feel so soft and clean. This product is good for oily skin
christina r.
San Diego, CA
Works great amd gives skin a nice glowy finish, i love using this stuff as im sure thise who have tried it will enjoy it too.
Ashley S.
This is my favorite facial sunscreen. I have oily skin and this does not, I repeat DOES NOT make my face feel greasy or oily!
Destiny S.
Loved this product the packaging is so great it defiantly felt good on my face and I would definitely recommend this product
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?