BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Christine T.
Los Angeles , CA
Sunscreen is a must every summer and this is one of my favorites and the packaging is beautiful
Emily D.
Saint John, IN
Nice sunscreen lotion to keep on my face. I apply it even if I'm not wearing makeup. Good use.
Giselle M.
I did really like this sunscreen although it does leave your skin oily, I didn't wear it daily
Angela T.
Greenwood, SC
While a little Pricey, I still think it is amazing! Will definitely be repurchasing this again!
Danielle J.
Too much on my combo skin under makeup. Left me oily too early in the day. Fine without makeup
Camila L.
Colton, CA
This moisturizer and sun protector is so great! I love how if feels on the skin and the scent.
Daytona💭 O.
Clarksville
this i feel was a bit to pricy but i really enjoyed the product and would probably use it again
Jacklynn D.
Ridge, NY
Love this moisturizer plus sunscreen use it everyday in the summer for light non oily coverage.
Lisa M.
Corp Christi, TX
Not my favorite leaves a weird feel on my skin I got this as a gift! I haven’t seen it anywhere
Tara C.
Dallas, TX
Very light and does not clog pores. Feels like you Are wearing nothing. I would purchase again.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?