BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kenidee S.
Peachtree City, GA
Very good for keeping the skin protected. I don't really use the product regularly but I still recommend the product.
Lupe G.
I sprayed this on my face like a regular setting spray except i used it sorta like a after primer like sunscreen ...
Jessica C.
Phoenix, AZ
This totally sinks into your skin beautifully. Perfect in place of a moisturizer as well. Summer must have for sure.
Viviana C.
Springdale, AR
Light weight lotion, the smell is pleasant and it doesn't make your face look oily . Love and recommend this product
Sherae S.
Banning, CA
This sunscreen works well, but I have oily skin so it helps leave my skin sunburn free. I love all the tarte products
Jasmin T.
I like this tarte sun screen lotion very much its a nice product that helps and protects my skin when I'm in the sun.
Georgia P.
Philadelphia, PA
Jejejejie eje eje rnr ribeye rnr eje rn rnr rn rn rnr rnr be rnr rnr rje opened wow wow an w wow owns. Where w wnienw
Taylor B.
Cumming, GA
Works as a great primer for my face makeup and doesn't dry out my skin. Isn't too greasy and stays on all day!--love!
Yvonne C.
Farmersville, CA
I LOVE this sunscreen lotion! It makes my skin feel amazing and knowing that is has SPF in it makes it all the better
Barbie S.
I love using my tarte lotion. I apply this regularly on my face. Especially if im going to be out in the sun all day.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?