BY TARTE #18 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX
It is a nice sunscreen I just received it and only used it a few times so I will have to use it more to give a better review
Sophia M.
Hattiesburg , MS
This worked great! I saw a total skin difference and it didn't mess my skin up at all (which has happened with other brands).
Breanna K.
Hutchinson, PA
I received this in my March Glossybox and I love it! I'm super worried about protecting my skin from the sun and it's SPF 30!
Amanda M.
I love tarte so I knew I would love this product too! The sunblock is light on my face and my skin is still able to breathe!
sheena G.
Inver Grove, MN
Very light weight. Did not get burned on my face, but burned in other places where I used different sunscreen. Great product!
Maegan W.
Garden City, MI
Light weight feeling and I love that it's a natural based brand. This is my first time using this product, and I will re buy.
Penny H.
Tarte is a great brands and this sunscreen is just amazing. It's cruelty free which is a big plus. Beautiful packaging also.
Angelica  H.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this! I just recently purchased this, and I've been applying it daily.its not super thick, so it's great for the face.
Anna C.
San Ysidro, CA
Best sunscreen for my pale skin! I tend to get super red whenever I'm under the sun but this one protects my skin pretty well
Ruby P.
Reading, PA
It was really good Worked so good
I was out in the sun all day I didn't get a sun burn It was so smooth and had a nice smell
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?