BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth F.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Loved this sunscreen. Is not greasy at all. Goes on smoothly and absorbs nicely. A little pricey but worth it. I will continue using Tarte. Packaging was nothing special. I will buy again. Love Tarte and all their products.
Kasey H.
This is an okay sunscreen. It does the job. The only thing is that it's not completely water safe. If you go swimming you need to reapply no doubt. The packing is pretty and I love the pump. The price is good it still does the job!
Samantha S.
Bellevue, NE
I am in love with this facial sunscreen. Comes in this easy to use bottle. I love throwing it in my bad for on the go. It smells great and absorbed so nice! It makes a slightly oily but most sunscreens do. Would recommend.
Heather T.
North East, MD
I got a sample of this from sephora and I like it. Tarte products agree with my skin. It is a good sunscreen which I have started looking for to incorporate into my daily routine. This one does what it says. No complaints.
khrystal M.
Bethlehem , PA
I really like this product because it goes on smooth and it’s not sticky. It really protects my skin from the sun so it’s been a life saver. A little goes a long way. I will continue to buy this and recommend it for everyone.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I love the sunscreen has an amazing smell. Gives me a matte finish look, and doesn’t irritate around my eyes! Once it’s soaked in feels like has Extra moisture. I love it and I will buy it again. I am satisfied with my purchase.
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
While I do believe it provided ample protection against the sun, this product broke out both my face and my décolleté each time I used it. If something results in constant breakouts, I won’t use it, so it has no purpose.
Estefannia R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I got a sample before in one of my subscriptions boxes and I love it very much. Leave your skin super soft and you can feel the difference. I think if you don’t want to spend to much money and want to try it. Get a sample
Anna H.
Knox, IN
To me, this product wasn’t worth the money. It didn’t smell good, it felt harsh on my skin, and it just didn’t quite meet my expectations. I love the taste brand but this wasn’t worth it to me. I wouldn’t personally recommend.
Cyn C.
Helena, MT
When it comes to a moisturizer I think that this kind of just sits on the skin. It doesn't absorb of provide real moisture. It smells okay and sunblock is always great but it will be a hard pass as to repurchasing for me.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?