BY TARTE #28 in Facial Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
For the price of the product, I think it is a decent buy. I love the smell of it and my skin doesn’t feel greasy at all. The packaging is definitely nice so I’d have to give that to them. I don’t think I’ll repurchase though.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
This sunscreen is really nice! It goes on nicely to the face and doesn’t give a white cast. I had a sample of this that my sister gave me. It protects the skin and you can apply makeup on top of it really nicely. Great sunscreen!
BoxKraz E.
I love the Tarte proctecting sunscreen, it provides an amazing layer on your skin. When you first apply it you may worry about how white it is, just make sure to massage onto your skin and you will quickly see how it absorbs.
Jena R.
Very nice sunscreen and I definitely recommend. I have very sensitive skin and it worked perfectly for me. I got mine from Tarte’s website and u feel like the price is worth it! I do not think they need to change the product at all. Overall it is a great sunscreen.
annika f.
La Mirada, CA
great product! i was out in the sun all day long and i did not get sunburnt with only one application. it didn’t feel heavy on my skin and it didn’t wipe off at all when i touched my face. i will be buying this product again!
Corinna G.
chowchilla, CA
Too oily for my skin i have combination skin with oily t zone and this made it worse i found i was only being sold at sephora over all i wouldn't buy this again only because of the stickiness and greasy feeling it left on my face
brittania g.
I️ love this product. Truly amazing. It works like a dream : super light weight (enough to wear under my thick it cosmetics cc cream) but provides a great base and aWESOME SPF protection. The smell is pretty pleasant as well.
Madi H.
Yucaipa, CA
Love this product! I am a huge fan of SPF but often find facial sunblocks leave me feeling oily. I like that I can apply this over my makeup and not feel like I am ruining my hard work (my makeup). I purchase this every time I run out!
Kimberly C.
Jackson , MI
tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30Tarte is my favorite product. I trust all there products. Smooth lotion not greasy. Very good clean smell.
I purchased a his product online at my tarte store. I use it before every road run. I would recommend this product to my friends family and clients. Ten out of ten stars.
Sarah M.
York, PA
The Tarte Tarteguard was amazing. With my sensitive skin I normally have to buy something that is SPF 80 so that I can get it to give me coverage. The Tarteguard last me for about 4 hours and I did not get burnt at all. I have never been so excited over sunscreen!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?