BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emma W.
King, NC
I love Tarte products and I used this product over this summer and loved it. I purchased this at my local Sephora. The packaging is beautiful a defiant A+. It is great for sensitive skin type because it is so gentle. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
Anzhelika C.
Canoga park, CA
I got this product in Play by Sephora June subscription box. In general, I love Tarte cosmetics their formula is amazing. This particular product is excellent. It has a very light formula and applies smoothly. Probably, I will perches it a full size soon.
leidy s.
Round Rock, TX
This is a really good sun screen block its super moistiring and u can use iy under your foundation i usally put it all over my face arms and legs and it wotks amazing on anytype of skin my skin varies sometime is super dry other very pily and it work good
Meldin G.
I received this sample in a Sephora Play! box. I really like the formula. It's not sticky or greasy like some SPFs can be. It feels very light and can be worn alone or under makeup. I like the broad spectrum formula and I know I'm getting good protection.
Carrie B.
Absolutely love this sunscreen! It stays on even on humid summer days here in the city and really seems to do the trick. Only downside is that the price seems a bit steep for the amount that you get but otherwise it's definitely worth it to give it a try!
Michelle M.
Texas City, TX
Probably my favorite sunscreen to date. It still has the slight "sunscreeny" smell but it is light and enjoyable. Tarteguard feels great when reapplying (even over makeup). Slightly pricey for everyday but perfect for the summer when you need it the most.
Lauren L.
This is great for everyday wear under makeup or on days when you know that you will be out in the sun. It does not change your foundation at all. I think it is wonderful that Tarte came out with this product and is encouraging sunscreen along with makeup.
Kelly M.
The Villages, FL
I didn't fall in love with this product the way I thought I would. I didn't find it totally effective and I was kind of disappointed. I probably won't buy this product again, I can find a hundred sunscreens for a fraction of the cost that work way better.
Crystal M.
Yuba City, CA
I am a very lightskinned red head with freckles. So its very important for me to use sun screen on the daily..especially when I'm in the sun put and about. This sunsxreen has a great spf and still feels light and not cacked on or heavy when wearing make up
Sarah H.
Everything by Tarte is amazing. Seriously. Plus they are cruelty free. This sunscreen lotion was wonderful. My skin felt good, not greasy, I didn't burn, and my makeup applied nicely over it. I WILL re purchase and I recommend this to anyone and everyone!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?