BY TARTE

WHAT IT IS

WHAT IT DOES

Megs S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play! Box and I fell in love with it! For being a gal on the go I need something that provides coverage and is lightweight and this product delivered! I absolutely love this tinted moisturizer!!
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
I received this product in my Glossybox. I used it all summer long, especially when we were at the lake. I have really sensitive skin and it didn't not cause irritation or breakouts. It wore well and protected my skin from burning.
Stephanie F.
Phila, PA
The best sunscreen known to man . Pricey but worth the investment ! Can be found on ulta beauty or sephora's website . Protect your flawless skin in style with this sun heat protector . Would recommend this product again and again
Shelly S.
Lincoln city
Purchased at: Sephora
This is great on your face. It’s not too heavy and it kept me protected. I am thoroughly impressed with this facial sunscreen. Thank you Tarte. You never disappoint in any of your products. If you haven’t tried this, you need too!
Alex M.
I received a sample of this and really like it! It’s very light and absorbs quickly! I have been using it at the lake this summer and don’t feel like I have to constantly re-apply it. It works well under tinted moisturizer as well!
Kelsey F.
East Lansing, MI
Love this stuff! Smells good and works very well! My fair skin always feels very hot and tingly after being in the sun for a long time so afterwards you want something cool. This leaves skin feeling cool and moisturized. Love it!!
Asha B.
I love tarte, but this product just did not agree with my poor skin. It was way too oily and smelled a little weird. To be fair, I didn't get any sunburns while I was using it, and I could wear it under my makeup, but it just made my face feel to gross.
Amanda R.
Cleveland, TN
This wasn’t heavy at all! Most sunscreens tend to feel so heavy once applied, but this one was light enough to feel super comfortable in. Tarte always has great packaging! I would repurchase especially for the upcoming summer months.
Jessie G.
Gentle on the skin easy to apply light weight good price nice packaging bright and colorful I am a repeat customer and user of tarte cosmetics it doesn’t leave a white film i recommend this product to everyone
Sharon P.
Sacramento
This is an amazing product and I actually like to use this as a primer before I buy apply my foundation on to my face. It is not too thick and it does not leave too much of a white cast especially if I apply this before my foundation is Jim mixing it into my foundation.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?

Sephora