BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jamie G.
Surprise, AZ
Goes on light - doesn't make me break out like other sunscreens. Definitely a recommend for my fellow sensitive skins.
Luisa R.
This product is obviously pricey but so worth it. If you can spend the extra bucks just go for It! You won't regret it
Jade V.
Pinehurst, TX
i love this when im going to the beach and i just only apply this to my face and i have never gotten a sun burn from it
Destini C.
I love this sunscreen. It is amazing on the face. I would repurchase over and over. Doesn't clog pores or break me out.
Holly T.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Sampled through monthly subscription box. Liked the texture of this one, felt like my face actually had something on it
Shaileen A.
Bremerton, WA
I always use this gem when the sun is hitting hard out. Before using this i would have patches of dryness and sun burn.
Shelly-Rae O.
West Gardiner, ME
I thought I would use this more. Just isn't my cup of tea. The product is fine as a Sunscreen, I just forget to use it.
Kenley J.
Dukedom
I got a sample size Tarte SPF a few months ago and I really liked it. It smells so good and as an SPF, it did its job!
Daniela G.
Brentwood, NY
This product is amazing cuase it has SPF30 that really good benefit for your body and how it fell so soft on your skin
Anthony P.
Love this not sticky always wear under my makeup to prep my skin for a long day in the sun. Nor worries with this 30spf
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?