BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Victoria C.
Tallahassee, FL
I've never tries this product but reading the description makes me very interested in purchasing this item.
Hannah P.
They just came out with this not to long ago and I love it !! I apply it every day on my lips it's amazing
April S.
El Dorado, KS
It left my skin oily and shiny. The package was so pretty and it worked great for my friend with dry skin!
Angela C.
Mabank
Works wonderful. Love this stuff. Would definitely buy again. Very effective product.first time using this
Laura W.
Citrus Hts, CA
Smooth application and feel, smells nice, very protective for my fair, sensitive skin type. Would buy again
Brittany D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Very pricey but worth the price! Does not clog pores on the face and body! Great coverage. Tricky to apply.
Joanna S.
Makes my skin oily even though I have dry skin. Defiantly do not recommend for those of you with oily skin
Edith B.
Yes you can never go wrong with this product ❤❤❤ love it try it out guys and tag me in definitely recommend
Monique L.
Compton, CA
Now that summer is around the corner I will be reaching for this product a lot more it has amazing coverage
Natasha A.
Rockwood , MI
I️ bought this cuz I️ was told it would help with the dryness that comes with sun burn and they were right
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?