BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jessica B.
Love this sunscreen, great for the face with a good scent. I just wish the price was more affordable.
What I love most about this product is its 30 sunscreen and it's light duper on the skin is wonderful
Jenna N.
Levittown, PA
It made my face oily but besides that I did not break out from it a pretty nice light weight formula
Jessca M.
Fairhope, AL
Love love love love this product. I️ would definitely recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Dyanira S.
I use it without makeup on, I love how it protects my skin when I'm out at the pool or at the beach.
Heather V.
Orlando, FL
This doesn't irritate my skin, but it does make it a bit oily if I try to wear this under any makeup.
Santana L.
Good taste affordable price great for family or friend reunions great for gift or get togethers also
Lexee W.
Columbus, GA
This is the best face sunscreen. The scent is amazing. The best packaging as well! I love the purple.
addisson w.
i loved this so much. i only took a star down. only bc it took a lot of time to blend into my skin.
Dominique J.
Fairborn
Smells amazing. Good for on the go and keeling your fave from getting sunburnt. I really like this.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?