BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chelsea📍Michigan A.
Trenton, MI
It’s a very lightweight sunscreen, but protects beautifully. It does not make me breakout and wears well under makeup.
Admidonia L.
I love This product moistuirizes my face and keeps it protected at the same time. Great packaging. Totally recommends.
Mickayla F.
As usual, tarter does not disappoint. Very good for days when you are expecting to be out in the sun for a hot minute.
Jamie G.
Surprise, AZ
Goes on light - doesn't make me break out like other sunscreens. Definitely a recommend for my fellow sensitive skins.
Anthony P.
Love this not sticky always wear under my makeup to prep my skin for a long day in the sun. Nor worries with this 30spf
Cesar S.
Sacramento, CA
Got a sample and loved it so much for summer I ended up buying my own I love that it leaves my face feeling moisturized
Mary D.
Paris, KY
The best sunscreen I've used on my face!!! The smell is amazing and I love it!!!! The price is good for the quality!!!
Julia S.
Spring, TX
This is my new favorite facial sunscreen. I love the scent. The only drawback is that it turns white when it gets wet.
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
Love it! It’s great as a moisturizer and it has spf in love to wear it just to give my face a little moisture and glow
Cheyenne J.
Lorain, OH
It works amazing for me in the summer, I purchased this for my sister. In loved with it, would recommend it to anyone!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?