BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Valeria G.
I love love love this sunscreen not only dose it protect you from thr harshe uv rase but it is like a primer
Peyton K.
Columbia, SC
this stuff rocks! i had the mini version of this and i loved it! it goes on light weight and smells amazing!
Allizae P.
Phoenix, AZ
Loved so much but not the price took it to Mexico and it was the only thing I wore on my skin cute packaging
Heidi C.
Peoria, AZ
A Summer must! Makes skin soft and supple. Never dry or greasy, perfect for the fresh face, no makeup days.
Caeli D.
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. Not greasy and never breaks me out. Highly recommended this product
Shannon C.
Island Lake, IL
I got a small bottle from a Sephora play box. Very small sample but good enough to cover my face. Liked it.
Sabrina w.
Lexington , KY
I have always wanted to try this sunscreen and still haven't gotten around to it yet. I love tarte products
Hannah Grace J.
Salyersville , KY
I love everything made by tarts and this product is no exception! It halts make makeup go on smoother also!
Dalila R.
LAMONT, CA
Love tart my favorite brand if smells good feels so good keeps your skin nice and shiny would so recommende
Tiffany L.
I didn't get burnt! That there is enough for me! I was pleased with this product and would buy it again. :)
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?