BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
BRENDA S.
This not only protects my face but smells amazing and feels good on my skin. You can reapply it as much as you need to.
Cassidy H.
Saugus, CA
This stuff is great. The consistency isn’t Too think but it’s enough so i know it’s doing something. I would recommend!
Jessica V.
Love this product! It is not to heavy and absorbs well. I use it under my makeup daily. It protects my skin very well.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Really great sunscreen. Easy to apply and provided good protection, but for the price I probably wouldnt but it again.
Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
Since its meant for face its not as heavy but works great alone or under makeup. Not greasy and has slight sweet smell.
Lena K.
CHUCKEY, TN
Made me breakout. Really clogged my pores, I have a hard time finding a sunscreen that doesn't. Small bottle, just meh.
Chynna B.
Grove City, OH
This sunscreen is gentle on your skin, effective and has a great smell. I got a sample of it and immediately purchased.
Samantha S.
Patchogue , NY
I enjoyed this product. Made putting on sunscreen a little more glam :) I would say it was effective as I burn easily.
Olga L.
Pixley, CA
This was a good sunscreen it did the job and scent was pleasant a Little pricy but overall was good and would try again
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this product it is one of my favorite to use I was not disappointed l when I tried it and it is worth the money
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?