BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Ashlee G.
I love this! It is extremely light weight and is perfect when you are just out and about throughout the day!
Kate T.
I like the overall quality of the product. Great price and can find almost anywhere that sells tarte products
Kat G.
Ozone Park, NY
Great sunscreen. In the summer I'm even able to skip the moisturizer because this provides enough hydration.
Dana C.
Woodstock, GA
Got this for the summer. It was a sample and enjoyed it so bought the full size. It is light and not greasy.
Megan L.
Huntington, WV
This product is amazing and it last along time. I apply in the morning and I feel like my skin is protected.
Daniela D.
It worked amazing on my face. It made my face so soft and glowing i really really enjoyed using this product
Allizae P.
Phoenix, AZ
Loved so much but not the price took it to Mexico and it was the only thing I wore on my skin cute packaging
Annette M.
Whittier , CA
I love tarte amazing brand!
Product smells super good
It was my go to everyday I'd recommend this to a friend
Nicole T.
My go to. Tarte is my favorite brand so I had to try this. The packaging is the cutest and it smells good.
Leah B.
Every product I've ever tried from tarte has been wonderful! I have very pale skin and sunscreen is a must!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?