BY TARTE #24 in Facial Sunscreen

• Is the quantity worth the value?3 Answers
Reviews (12061)
Buy on Sephora
Chloe W.
I tried this sunscreen based on the good reviews for this... and was so disappointed. I have combination skin (not extreme)... but the sunscreen did not absorb into my skin at all and was super greasy looking, my skin was so shiny. The smell is decent.
Samantha R.
New York
This sunscreen is a little too oily for my skin and broke me out. Would not recommend getting anywhere near your eyes either as it burned immensely. I'd say look towards drugstore options instead. No need to spend that much money for a similar product.
Sophia S.
Covina, CA
I use this everyday it doesn’t have to much of a strong scent and I appreciate that. This product has sunscreen in it. which i look for in all my skin care products. I would recommend this to everyone it is the best to use it to the day at the beach. tarte tarteguard 30 sunscreen lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
I like this sunscreen for using under makeup that does not contain any spf. It feels light, and isn't greasy, which is a definite plus for me! It is on the higher end of the price range for facial sunscreen, but you can't put a price on sun protection!
Ashley P.
Tewksbury, MA
I will forever love tarte products. I use their foundation and facial spray and highlight. They are always perfect and smell like heaven and never make my skin break out.
Lizbeth C.
Elko
I love this sunscreen lotion! It works so great. I use it all the time when I go out to the lake or do something outside. I have really sensitive skin which gets sunburned easily but this helps me not get too sunburnt. I would recommend it to everyone!
Taylor P.
Fort Mitchell, KY
This product works pretty great! It protected my skin from the sun and it was gentle and not harsh at all and made my skin feel decent and it was the first time ever using. It is a little pricey for sunscreen but i would recommend it to others for sure!
Miranda L.
Was not expecting much as whenever I try skin products from brands that aren’t just skincare, It’s not that good. However this sunscreen was great! It’s always good to use sunscreen all year even in the winter so I would recommend this for normal skin.
Taylor B.
Syracuse, NY
I really like this sunscreen. It protects my skin really well, but doesn’t clog my pores of cause me to breakout. I would definitely recommend it to someone with sensitive skin who doesn’t want sunburns or premature wrinkles caused by sun damage.
Tonya W.
This sunscreen did not work for me. I have sensitive skin and the chemical sunscreen caused a reaction. I’ve heard such great things about this sunscreen so I was very disappointed. If you don’t have sensitive skin this may be a great sunscreen to try.
ROSA M.
San Antonio, TX
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?