BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah C.
Geneseo , NY
I have very sensitive skin so I need to be careful of what products I put on my face. Tarte as a brand is one of the best for people with sensitive skin! This sunscreen in a lifesaver, it doesn't dry my face or make it oily. I can even wear makeup with it!
Shelby S.
Allendale, MI
This is the most light weight moisturizer with SPF that I have ever used! It makes my skin just glow while also protecting it from the sun's rays. It lasts all day even with being in the water and it lets your skin breathe. It really is great, I recommend!
Anjola O.
Brooklyn, NY
This sunscreen smells so wonderfully good i love the way it smells o m g this is the best out there i think everybody should try this product because it is so freaking good it just makes your skin so good and smooth i would totally recommend this to anyone.
Kimberly P.
Bell, CA
Very effective, smell isn't harsh like a lot of other sunscreens. It feels more like a single lotion, you almost forget it's also a sunscreen. I bought this on the tarte website at first and repurchased at sephora. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Tyler C.
Apopka, FL
This sunscreen was pretty good, but it felt pretty oily for my skin. I got it in my sephora play box and tried it for as long as I had it, only for it to break out my skin! I'm sure it's great for people who have dry skin, but it just wasn't for me, sadly.
Mina C.
This sunscreen has a pleasant scent and comes in a cute bottle. It's definitely the prettiest sunscreen I own. It contains a physical sunscreen and has a medium floral scent. My skin reacts well to it (even with the added scent) and there is no white cast.
Jennifer J.
I received a sample of this tarte guard sunscreen and I seemed to really enjoy it. I think I'll purchase the full size from Ulta. I think it's a little pricey for a sunscreen though. It seems to work well when your in the sun. Tarte is a really good brand.
Evita L.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is one of my favorite sunscreen lotions, It does appear a bit oily when you first put it on but it soon dissipates into the skin and you can barely notice it. I recommend it for everyday wear to protect your skin from the harsh rays. I'd buy it again.
Alaura M.
Bradenton, FL
I love it because it feels light on my face and it doesn't clog my pores. I buy the travel size so it fits in whatever size bag I bring--a small pool size bag or small bag around a theme park, or a big beach tote. I would definitely buy this product again.
Christina D.
Essex, MD
Its one of those things u just have to try when you see it...ive been using it all summer long soooooooooooo its really cute packaging as well.....supper effective nice smell too and just over all nice to use ...i wouldn't but it again tho its to expencive
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?