BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Catherine K.
Manchester, CT
My absolutely all time favorite product. I love everything about it. The packaging, the scent and most importantly the way my skin feels after. A definite must have.
Janay B.
Villa Rica , GA
Sunscreen is so important. Not only does it help prevent skin cancer but it protects your skin from dark spots, aging quickly and other skin impurities. I use this for daily wear and it keeps my skin moisturizer and protected
Elisa G.
I love this sunscreen. Not only does it protect my skin, but it also moisturizes it. I use it almost all the time. You get a pretty good amount of product for the price, though it is a bit pricey. Definitely recommend though.
brittania g.
I️ love this product. Truly amazing. It works like a dream : super light weight (enough to wear under my thick it cosmetics cc cream) but provides a great base and aWESOME SPF protection. The smell is pretty pleasant as well.
Corinna G.
chowchilla, CA
Too oily for my skin i have combination skin with oily t zone and this made it worse i found i was only being sold at sephora over all i wouldn't buy this again only because of the stickiness and greasy feeling it left on my face
Sarah M.
York, PA
The Tarte Tarteguard was amazing. With my sensitive skin I normally have to buy something that is SPF 80 so that I can get it to give me coverage. The Tarteguard last me for about 4 hours and I did not get burnt at all. I have never been so excited over sunscreen!
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
For the price of the product, I think it is a decent buy. I love the smell of it and my skin doesn’t feel greasy at all. The packaging is definitely nice so I’d have to give that to them. I don’t think I’ll repurchase though.
Amie H.
Florence, KY
Works well and isn't greasy. I love the packaging as it makes it feel like a more luxe product. My face can be pretty finicky so I was happy to try a sunblock that was especially for faces with and ingredient conscious brand.
Sadie O.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not a big fan of sunscreen even though I'd like to keep my skin as healthy as possible, but I like this!! It doesn't feel the gross sunscreen where you feel it heavily on your face, but you can tell it's protecting your skin!
annika f.
la mirada, CA
great product! i was out in the sun all day long and i did not get sunburnt with only one application. it didn’t feel heavy on my skin and it didn’t wipe off at all when i touched my face. i will be buying this product again!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?