BY TARTE #13 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Karol A.
My skin is very oily and love helps me a lot as I love this product helps me in every way is very good.......
Jordan B.
Morgantown, WV
The packaging is so cute for a sunscreen. Smelled pretty good, but not sure how strong it worked as an spf 30
Pinkyy J.
Patterson , CA
It’s a good product. Does the job and not too pricey. Plus has great things for your skin. I’d recommend it.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I absolutely love all tarte facial products. I have zero complaints about any of them and recommend them all.
Laura S.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this product! I hate putting sunblock on my face but this is the one I actually have no problem with.
Elizabeth K.
I don't like this product. It led to me breaking out when I used it, i don't know if its just my skin or what
Annette M.
Whittier , CA
I love tarte amazing brand!
Product smells super good
It was my go to everyday I'd recommend this to a friend
kenzie o.
Garland, TX
it's very sof and silky and it's one of my favorites. the packaging is super cute and it's a well known brand
Guadalupe G.
Fresno, CA
I love all tarts products! The best ever !! Especially the tarts shape tape. Tarts is amazing !!! Bands down
Laura L.
Clearfield, UT
I liked it a lot but, since I rarely use sun screen I just don't really use it as much but I do recommend it!
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
emily b.
New Orleans, LA
Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscreen as well?