BY TARTE #19 in Sunscreen

• Is this specifically for face, or do you use it as a body sunscre...6 Answers
  • Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Estephania A.
Esta es una muy buena marca no testea con animales es libre de parabenos y natural totalmente, es un muy buen producto
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
This sunscreen lotion is sooo hydrating but it is a bit sticky it does have great coverage and it helps with anti aging
Shelly-Rae O.
West Gardiner, ME
I thought I would use this more. Just isn't my cup of tea. The product is fine as a Sunscreen, I just forget to use it.
Madison H.
Garner, NC
Love this for my beach essentials!! So glad tarte came out with this great product. A little pricey but very worth it!
Cesar S.
Sacramento, CA
Got a sample and loved it so much for summer I ended up buying my own I love that it leaves my face feeling moisturized
Kim S.
Tacoma, WA
My favorite Sunscreen!!! I love it is a mineral sunscreen not chemical and it is paraben free. I can't live without it.
Terrin H.
I think this is a great sunscreen. But that is all this is, a normal sunscreen, so do not think it is worth the price.
morgan a.
Pflugerville, TX
Just received this as a sample and already in love! I apply after my moisturizer and it soaks into my skin in no time.
Kennedi H.
South Holland, IL
This product really worked for me. I highly recommend using this product. If you feel like spending the money spend it.
Teresita B.
Pearland, TX
Love this sunscreen! It's really lightweight and wears well under makeup!
This is a summer staple in my beauty routine.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?