BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
This sunscreen is a great one...i love anything tarte. This tartegaurd is a great sod 30. I would recommend this highly.
Kayla K.
Favorite facial sunscreen. Works amazing under makeup and doesn't give a white cast jn photos. Protects my skin all day.
iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely only wear this in the summertime it is amazing and I believe it makes your foundation go on a little smoother
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
My first Tarte product! And I loved it so much! The bottle is so cute and I felt extra poshy putting it on before school❤
Genesis A.
phoenix
This 30 sunscreen helps a lot when I go walking to school and very small that you can put it in your backpack I love this
Jessica R.
Sierra Vista
Beautiful package amazing smell keeps my skin smooth, absolutely worth the price. A must for everyone that loves lotions
Farianne G.
I use this always specially for vacation! I love this spf you can always put it under your makeup with your moisturizer !
Stephanie D.
Kenner, LA
This is one of my top favorite sun screens! It is light and gentle on my skin! Feels refreshing and hydrating on my skin.
Jale V.
Camden, NJ
I wasn't a big fan my skin broke out and it was a bit aggravating, i never used it again, i personally wouldn't recommend
Tasheena C.
Pocatello, ID
I totally don't like the smell of sunscreen, but this smells great. It doesn't leave any residue or oily feeling behind.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?