BY TARTE #11 in Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Bobbi C.
Devens, Ma
What can I say that people already know anything that tarte makes is amazing ..love all there products
Concetta D.
This product is amazing especially on days when I'm out in the sun a lot! It keeps my skin hydrated too
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Smells fine, gets the job done, costs WAY too much for what it is. Chill , Tarte, it's just sunscreen.
Shacini M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like that the formula isn't like regular sticky sunscreens and it works perfectly under your makeup!
Lexi E.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love how it products my skin without messing up my makeup! It's a great product that I keep buying
hana h.
Albertville , AL
Pricey but good and smells ok! I like it and I do recommend it, works great for sure. Find it at ulta
Anastasia R.
Arlington, TX
What a treat to find a sun screen that both protects your skin while not giving flash back in photos!
April M.
San Juan
Protected my skin when I was at the beach. I never got sunburned when I wore it. I bought it online.
Krysta C.
Loved this! Used a sample I got on vacation since I have sensitive face skin and was super impressed.
karla s.
Dallas, TX
Great quality
Love this product
Will most definitely continue to use on a daily basis
Amazing results
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?