BY TARTE #19 in Face Sunscreen

• Does this look/feel greasy on your skin?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Allie B.
Sacramento, CA
Great texture. Goes on smooth. And I don't mind the scent. Sunscreen it's definitely one of my must have beauty products
Stephanie D.
Kenner, LA
This is one of my top favorite sun screens! It is light and gentle on my skin! Feels refreshing and hydrating on my skin.
Rebecca D.
I love this sunscreen. Doesn't make me break out and really keeps me from getting brunt! Also the bottle is just so cute
Kendra C.
I love this sunscreen! It protected me all day and I never had to worry about it. The formula doesn't feel greasy at all.
Kassie T.
Pretty good sunscreen, a little goes a long way. Smell could be better, but doesn't smell horribly like other sunscreens.
Gaby C.
I love the smell. If you're laying out catching rays at the beach its not the best, but other than that I really love it.
Cassidy P.
Louisville, KY
Gosh I just really really love this brand, it stands for all the things I want in a company and the quality is always a1
Amber T.
Chattanooga, TN
Really enjoyed the product and would definitely buy again. Highly recommend for a good sunscreen that nourishes the skin.
Never tried it but i heard great things hopefully i get to try it soon enough and the color of the packaging its so cute
Jessica D.
I use this when I know I will be spending some time outside. Goes on easily, absorbs fairly quickly too for a sunscreen.
ROSA M.
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
Does this work well with foundation over it?
Katherine G.
Claudia E.
Is this sunscreen last a long time
Paige K.
Fort Mill
Does this have a tint to it? And do you guys wear it under your makeup?